The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats James! Always good when you get that kind of news.

She's a freaking rockstar, just really passionate about what she does and has busted her ass to get where she is, so damn proud of her. May mean we are stuck in OK for 4 more years but it puts us back close to both of our families.

And lest face it, it selfishly means I can see the light at the end of my teaching career. :alien:

Congrats buddy. I know it's a huge weight off of your shoulders and what both of you wanted.

Hospital extended a contract to the Doc for when she is done, includes a stipend beginning in July for 2 years until she is out.

What a happy damn day!

Happy for you & extend my congrats to the Doc.

You all rock. Thank you all for the kind words, it means a ton to us!

Hospital extended a contract to the Doc for when she is done, includes a stipend beginning in July for 2 years until she is out.

What a happy damn day!

Congrats you guys!! Seeing the light at the end if the tunnel just means great things happening to great people.

Jman - which new Seemore are you getting to celebrate? ;)

My HHJJ for today: two boxes on the porch from Club Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393889439.506193.jpg

Jman - which new Seemore are you getting to celebrate? ;)

My HHJJ for today: two boxes on the porch from Club Champion
View attachment 13240

I'm thinking the PR mFGP Tri Sole :alien:

More HHJJ? Got the call on school being cancelled tomorrow. Boom.

Huge congrats James!

Wow James that is just freaking awesome.

Congrats James. Plenty of HHJJ

Thanks guys!

Congrats, Jman family!

Congrats Jman! You have a wonderful lady on your hands from the way it sounds. Glad she is getting her "just desserts". It's nice when you are rewarded for your hard work and expertise.

I do finally have a HHJJ of my own. You guys have all seen my rants about my job since getting promoted. I was doing a good job but still wasn't helping my wallet any. Well, when I took the job I took it on condition that if I want to go back to selling, that I could. Well today I had the talk with them and let them know that I thank them for the opportunity that they gave me but I hadn't been truly happy at work or personally since taking the job. That I would like to go back to selling. I explained my thoughts and situation. The GM agreed with me. So, I am now a sales person again. I know you guys may think it's weird to want to go backwards but in the car business everything is bass ackwards. I am actually extremely happy about it. And my wallet will definitely be happier about it too. Thanks for reading for those that do. Sorry to have had my rants. Hopefully I get right back into the flow quickly! Plus I will have more Thp time and golf time. That's a win win.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Excellent news Jameson.

Good for you frogger and good on your company for honoring their word

Congrats Jman! You have a wonderful lady on your hands from the way it sounds. Glad she is getting her "just desserts". It's nice when you are rewarded for your hard work and expertise.

I do finally have a HHJJ of my own. You guys have all seen my rants about my job since getting promoted. I was doing a good job but still wasn't helping my wallet any. Well, when I took the job I took it on condition that if I want to go back to selling, that I could. Well today I had the talk with them and let them know that I thank them for the opportunity that they gave me but I hadn't been truly happy at work or personally since taking the job. That I would like to go back to selling. I explained my thoughts and situation. The GM agreed with me. So, I am now a sales person again. I know you guys may think it's weird to want to go backwards but in the car business everything is bass ackwards. I am actually extremely happy about it. And my wallet will definitely be happier about it too. Thanks for reading for those that do. Sorry to have had my rants. Hopefully I get right back into the flow quickly! Plus I will have more Thp time and golf time. That's a win win.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Glad you made a choice that makes you happy, frogger. Congrats dude.

Sounds like you made the right decision to me, bullfrog.

I got a pm from GG to see if I was still interested in attending the SeeMore Extravaganza in June. Why, Yes I am. Very excited about this one.

I have no idea what that means Jman but it sounds good so congrats mate.

March 4th 2013

rehy8a8e.jpg

March 4th 2014
ybabuqem.jpg

Happy 1st birthday to my tough as nails son!

Happy birthday to the little tank. I hope the arm is healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back