Sneak Peek - 2nd 2014 THP Limited Edition Putter Cover

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Now keep in mind this is still just a sneak peek. When it is stitched is going to look a bit different than the art rendering.

2014 will bring 4 limited edition THP putter covers and this is #2 of 4 and these will be coming soon. They will be limited to just 1 per person due to the small amount we are getting of each. Today we are proud to present the first ever THP Sushi Cover.

Following the theme from the 1st edition (the Bacon Cover) of 2014, this Sushi cover is incredibly unique. In hand pictures coming soon.

This cover will actually be on a silver-ish type of background despite being shown in white.

Sushi-L.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha thats awesome. Too bad you couldnt put shrimp tails for a certain diminutive member of THP.

Hahaha thats awesome. Too bad you couldnt put shrimp tails for a certain diminutive member of THP.

I hate you. I saw the shrimps on there and said to myself, "oh man.. It's only a matter of time till someone says something."

This seems very fitting due to a certain site owner's love of sushi! :alien:

That's awesome! Except with all of these covers I'm just going to be hungry during a round.

I hate you. I saw the shrimps on there and said to myself, "oh man.. It's only a matter of time till someone says something."

Plugged shrimp tails!! HE WANTS THEM ALL!!!!

It's like a THP buffett with all these food covers this year. Awesome! Can the next one be a milkshake to bring all of the birdies to the yard? lol

Yum...

Nice! Truly unique, and loving the "food" theme, so far, with the covers. I like the bacon edition, but this one caught my attention a bit more.

Sushiiiiiiiiii

Man these putter covers are making me hungry... You can tell us THPers are foodies.

ever think about doing a mallet style cover? id like something like this on my daddy long legs putter :)

Haha that's money!

I'm not a sushi fan, but I'm a headcover fan and I will own this one!

LOL.....I'm starting to see the theme on these covers. Hamburger has got to be next.....right!? Nice!

ever think about doing a mallet style cover? id like something like this on my daddy long legs putter :)

People ask this one quite often and as much as I wish they would there are just too many different mallet sizes to accomplish this

Please oh please let number 3 be a grilled cheese head cover.

I love the food theme, lets keep it going :)

I was worried I missed the first release when I saw this. I bet it will look great!

Bacon.

Sushi.

Im hungry.

BOOM! Homerun THP!

My problem, is that if I don't get the Bacon head cover, the sushi head cover would feel lonely. :D

I need to get this one. I hope a spaghetti & meatballs version is the 3rd Limited Edition cover!

LOL.....I'm starting to see the theme on these covers. Hamburger has got to be next.....right!? Nice!

I was thinking Milk Shake...........

Really liking the food Theme.

JM

Loving the food themes.

Back