2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

I am not sure how I missed this thread....played golf today with Jank, MikeG and JFlores and we talked alot about the Morgan Cup, I said I planned to go this year and volunteer and they started talking about this thread and I hadn't even seen it.

This is an amazing gesture by JB and GG!! Being a part of the last 2 MC's I know how important the volunteers are to the success of this event and I hope that I get the opportunity to "payback" the incredible gift that I have been given the past 2 years....The Morgan Cup truly is "THE ULTIMATE GOLF EXPERIENCE" and I want to do my part for this years group of participants.

I'm all in for volunteer duty.

While my game wasn't where it needed to be to try to get in, I'd be honored and excited just to be a part of this awesome event.

love seeing the excitement for volunteer opportunities. Hope it all works out for those who want to be a part of the coverage.

When should we expect more info on this?

More info on this coming in the next two weeks.

More info on this coming in the next two weeks.

Waiting for the info. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic news!

Cant wait to hear more about this and see who the awesome 6 will eventually be!

It'll be good to know who is coming to MB

Looking forward to more details and seeing who the 6 will be.

I absolutely will be signing up!
I hope to give my all as a volunteer to support the teams and this incredible event!

I absolutely will be signing up!
I hope to give my all as a volunteer to support the teams and this incredible event!

So true CJ. And you need a worthy navigator too!

Can't wait to see the information and those who are selected to join us.

Waiting...impatiently.

I will certainly be throwing my hay into the ring. Hopefully I will be fortunate enough to be selected as one of the lucky six. Vacation time already approved just waiting to see where I will be spending those vacation days. Hopefully volunteering at the Morgan Cup!

Looking forward to more info. Would be amazing to part of the volunteer staff.

Hopeful for all those wanting to volunteer. We cannot do this without the help of you all and thank you in advance!

Thank you to any and everyone that even applies for the volunteer experiences. Haivng spoken with some past volunteers its a hard job but something that is so essential to the event being successful. Cant wait to see you all down in Myrtle.

Volunteer villa is going to be full of bo$$es. Can't wait to hear make the trip.

Since my SeeMore trip won't happen this is now my top priority. I will be fully healed and ready to help out THP by July.

Can't wait to hear more details.

Volunteer villa is going to be full of bo$$es. Can't wait to hear make the trip.

And some very exhausted people after day 1. I didn't move once my head hit the pillow until my alarm went off the next morning.

#THPaClassACT

You guys Rock!

Such excitement! Can't wait to see who ends up coming. You volunteers are treated like rock stars from the start!

Well deserved bump for this thread. After attending my first THP event this weekend, I am now more pumped than ever to try to land one of these volunteer spots and be part of this sure to be epic event!

Back