Callaway Golf - Welcome To Our Staff - 2014 #THPMC

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hashtag Chad wanted to welcome the 2014 Callaway Staff of the Morgan Cup.

That was awesome. Just really awesome. Every day I get more excited for the event and I cant wait to finally meet Chad at the event. No offense to any of the other sponsors but I am just so privileged and pumped to be sponsored by Callaway.

Awesome! Callaway guys are going to be in for a treat. Hashtag is a great guy, and cannot wait to see what surprises they have planned for you all.

Well said Chad and you Cally Morgan Cuppers have world class support so enjoy!

That great for the callaway staffers. #hashtag rocks.

Not that the Callaway products don't sell themselves in the Morgan Cup but to have Chad as your Callaway rep just blows the experience out of the water. You Callaway guys are in for such a treat with #TeamCallaway. Enjoy!

Awesome for the Callaway MC'ers to have Chad in their court!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Very cool, Attaboy Hashtag!

Couldn't of asked for a better company to represent in this year's MC. I am excited to see what Callaway and THP have up their sleeves in the coming months.

Glad to see Chad excited about this year's event.

There's Chad! You Callaway staffers are in for one heck of a treat! Exciting times gentlemen!

Sounds like Chad/Callaway have a few things up their sleeves for you staffers this year, it was so awesome to meet chad last year, I know you guys will be treated like rock stars!

I really appreciate Chad taking the time to welcome us like that. I couldn't be more excited to have Callaway as a sponsor, and to have Chad helping us (along with our awesome Tour Rep) along this journey is simply incredible. Thanks to him and all the great people at Callaway Golf for all that is to come, and for continuing to sponsor the Morgan Cup in addition to all the events and time they spend with THP.

Seems like you Callaway staffers are in good hands with hashtag.

Very cool welcome video.

Great welcome Chad, I now the cuppers are beyond excited to hear that Callaway has some surprises in store for them.

No doubt Chad and Callaway will be bringing it for their staffers. Great welcome message!

Awesome to know that Chad will be at TB&C for you Callaway staffers. If you've never met him, you're in for a treat!

Won't be able to see the video until later bit I know you Callaway guys are in for a real treat!

Callaway guys are in good hands and should have the best hair at the event.

Pretty awesome, love these videos.

That was cool of Chad to do that and I was already beyond excited. I don't even know what comes after beyond excited but that's what I am right now. I'm so stoked to have Callaway as my sponsor for this event.

Sorry to hear that Chad is going to be pestering you guys so much:alien:

Callaway has been there since day 1 of the MC. Each year they seem to step up their game even more. Makes me think you guys are in for something special.

Awesome, love a few things:

Chad being excited about this

Surprises

Chad being involved for the 3rd year in a row

Back