Hilton Head - 2014 THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

All packed up. After work tomorrow all I have to do is load up and deal with a couple customers and then I'm on the road to Jacksonville for the first leg of this trip.

Just so you know, I am jealous of all of you. Have a good time, keep it in the short grass and make putts!

JM

Not so fast. I just came home from my best lesson ever. Played four holes with my instructor afterwards to work on course management. Saved par from the sand on my first hole and carded my first birdie on the last hole. In between, had a couple hiccups but one was because I underestimated my ability to hit a club and drove it beyond the hole. I was nervous about this invitational before my lesson. Now? Not so much. #IAmReady

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My man is hot and confident!!! Forget the hiccups deuce and build on the successes! :thumb:

Bag is packed, all that is left to do is clean my shoes and switch out spikes after my lesson and then the road trip begins. I'm driving to 441's then him, rob, Matt and I will be on our way.

I hope I can sleep tonight.

Wake up call 3:30 for 4:00 departure for work, drive 2.5 hrs to job (about 1.5 hr job) drive 2.5 hrs hole, load up, roll out!

Absolutely cant wait!

See everyone there! Cant wait to tackle these great courses!

Wake up call 3:30 for 4:00 departure for work, drive 2.5 hrs to job (about 1.5 hr job) drive 2.5 hrs hole, load up, roll out!

Absolutely cant wait!

See everyone there! Cant wait to tackle these great courses!

You are insane my friend. Drive safe

Work is done (enough), and minions have their orders.

Couple let work stops tomorrow, and I'll be in HHI by dinner time. Nice.

Safe travels, everybody.

You all who are traveling tomorrow have a safe and enjoyable journey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up & ready, I will probably wait until around 8 to head over, did not sleep too well last night. #ExcitedItIsFinallyHere

Up & ready, I will probably wait until around 8 to head over, did not sleep too well last night. #ExcitedItIsFinallyHere

I'm up and ready too buddy. Don't know why. I could sleep in. Just excited .

Take it easy on the drive over,pal, and everyone about to head this way, be safe please.

I'm up and ready too buddy. Don't know why. I could sleep in. Just excited .

Take it easy on the drive over,pal, and everyone about to head this way, be safe please.
Well wen you eat dinner at 4pm, hit the local bingo parlor and in bed at 6:59pm...I would expect you to wake early and often:alien2:

Always good old to see you my friend, see you tomorrow

Well wen you eat dinner at 4pm, hit the local bingo parlor and in bed at 6:59pm...I would expect you to wake early and often:alien2:

Man, I am not sure I will be able to hang with Ken if he stays out that late. :laughing:

One more day of work here, then I will head out tomorrow afternoon.

Ha Ha. It was a rough day for the old boy yesterday (in the bngo game). Hoping for a brighter day today, and seeing all my friends, making some new ones, and playing four days of golf with THPers is going to be a blast. See you soon.

Heading out now, see y'all that are already there by noon, looking forward to 4 excellent days with everyone. Getting the year off to a great start with THPers is about as good as it gets.

Afwcardinal and I arrive at airport to find out we are delayed for an hour and a half!

That sucks.

#concourseputtingpractice
#alwayscarryontheflatstick
#tsadoesntmindright?

Safe travels to all those that are flying and driving today!!

The THP Tour Van will be rolling into Hilton Head tomorrow afternoon.

The THP Tour Van will be rolling into Hilton Head tomorrow afternoon.

Cant wait to see some reactions for those that havent seen it in person yet

I'm definitely looking forward to catching it in person. I have a feeling that the pictures don't completely do it justice.

I'm definitely looking forward to catching it in person. I have a feeling that the pictures don't completely do it justice.

They don't, IMO the red looks so good. We forgot to perforate the windows so it stands out even more, and our logo is significantly bigger than it was last year so that really pops, especially against the red.

Back