Callaway Staff Care Package arrived

Great gift from Chad and Callaway!!

That's awesome from Callaway and Chad. Coin looks great.

The folks at Callaway really get it!

Thanks Callaway for your continued support!

Chad will make this journey as special one for you guys. He is great dude!

Wow, lots of love from the Callaway crew already to it's staffers. Well done chad!

Sweet. Congrats guys.

Sweet coin, cool gesture by Callaway for their #THPMC staffers.

Very cool move from Callaway & Chad. #THPMC

More pics. Now.

Maybe someday I can rate one of these.

That thing is SWEET!

That thing is friggin awesome, you are some lucky dudes!

Callaway taking care of their team. Would expect nothing less.

Awesome coin and awesome Chad !

My incredible welcome from the Callaway family arrived today, and I can't thank Chad enough for taking the time and effort to send these out to us. I was super impressed that he took the time to send us the hand-written note as well...that really was a kind and incredible touch.

I am beyond honored to be one of their staffers for the Morgan Cup.

u2ana4y2.jpg

My incredible welcome from the Callaway family arrived today, and I can't thank Chad enough for taking the time and effort to send these out to us. I was super impressed that he took the time to send us the hand-written note as well...that really was a kind and incredible touch.

I am beyond honored to be one of their staffers for the Morgan Cup.

The hand written note is a pretty awesome touch. Hoping mine shows up this weekend.

I do want to say that this was the second promotional hat I've gotten from Callaway (I may or may not have abjectly begged hashtag for a Sir Isaac Newton hat on Twitter. I regret nothing) and they are both really, really nice hats that sit at the top of my stack and only come off to go on my head. Very high quality, and very comfortable. Nicer than most hats I've paid money for.

Chad is super awesome! Great stuff from Callaway

Pretty downright awesome there. Great to see Callaway taken care of their staffers, as if that wasn't already a given!!!

Chad is an awesome dude!

Just got my stuff in the mail and I have to say that the hat really is nice quality. The coin speaks for itself really. I'm so stoked to be sponsored by Callaway and really appreciate the effort they are already putting into this event. Thank you Chad and thank you Callaway!

I also just received my package. Chad is a class act. So honored to represent Callaway in the Morgan Cup.
7apuvaha.jpg

Last edited:
Wow chad has his own letterhead
#therealbigtime

The personal letters are such a great touch! Callaway knows how to treat their team right!

Back