Introducing Johnny Rodriguez From Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With some of the THP Events featuring members of the Zoo Crew from Callaway Golf, we thought it would be a good idea to give you guys an introduction to them. We will continue this week with Johnny Rodriguez and let him tell you what he does at Callaway. Normally we edit the videos to remove some stuff, but in this case, because it is hysterical, I am leaving it in.

You can find Johnny Rodriguez on Twitter at @JohnnyRodCG
You can read about #TheGrandaddy here

Hahaha, I like Johnny. Funny and very talented individual!

Ran into Jrod yesterday while walking two Tradeshows. Always takes time to say hello. Good guy that Johnny

"I create stuff" and "I'm number one." JRod with the subtle intimidation tactics. I like it. :act-up:

But it won't work.

JM

Lol, he's got some energy, I like it.

Great stuff JRod. Everytime I see something posted regarding him I get a laugh. Creative huh???

HAHA..."I create stuff"

That dude is hilarious

That's a good explanation of a artist's at work. Welcome Johnny

Hahahaha nice. Very funny. Thanks Johnny!

I like Johnny. He has some good humor which is always a + :thumb:

Hi Johnny! He create's creative stuff, funny guy good guy.

Hello there Mr. Creative!

"Hey Johnny, what do you do for a living?" "Who me? I create stuff."

Wow....that narrows it down completely. . .

Ya just gotta like that guy !

No way, the creative director creates stuff!!!

JK, Jrod has mad talents, they content coming out of Callaway is awesome, and quite creative. I hope I get to meet the personality that is Jrod someday!

Johnny is a special person. Had the pleasure of playing two rounds with him. Hard to put into words, but if you can meet him you will be better off for it.

Johnny Rod! Jrod! Mexico's own peeping Juan! So you do have a title? Nice!

I would have expected it to be creator of overtime for your minions while you take vacation time. ;)

Haha Johnny is a great guy and is amazing at what he does. Can't wait to see more of what you come up with this year!

He creates some epic stuff let me tell you, the Grandaddy and King logo among them. Johnny is just as cool in person and has some sweet dance moves.

Jrod is a cool guy. You just know he'd be fun to play a round of golf with.

Nice to meet you Johnny. I'm a big fan of your work.

JohnnyRod!

seems like an interesting guy... creating stuff and all

Back