The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge congratulations to you and your family Henri! Cheers to another Finnisher!

JM

Henri! Congrats! Glad to hear baby and momma are healthy!

Congrats Castor and Mom! :clapp:

Congrats on the new family member Castor!

Congrats Henri and family! There's nothing like the miracle of birth, glad everyone is doing good.

Scored good seats 15 rows off the glass for the Blackhawks game tonight. Date night with the lady! Pretty pumped.

Dayuuuummmm! I just saw where Mercer University is doing good in the NCAA College basketball tournament! :bulgy-eyes: That's my old home town college in Macon, Ga. I had no clue they were in the tournament. Goes to show how much of a basketball fan I am. :beat-up:

getting a 3 wood :)

Putting an offer on a house today. It's an older house that needs work but we can renovate and make it the way we want it and still be well under budget. Huge 2 car garage with a separate practice... I mean storage area.. Heh. We are really excited and nervous.

Putting an offer on a house today. It's an older house that needs work but we can renovate and make it the way we want it and still be well under budget. Huge 2 car garage with a separate practice... I mean storage area.. Heh. We are really excited and nervous.

Congrats buddy!! Hope it works out for you!

Good luck Ricky!

Good luck Ricky! I hope it works out

Good luck Dev!

Scored good seats 15 rows off the glass for the Blackhawks game tonight. Date night with the lady! Pretty pumped.

SO effing jealous!! I know they lost, but man, what a place, the only place(!), to see a game.

My how the time flies...getting ready to gear up for our annual trip to Montreal this upcoming long weekend. This will be our 5th trip. Might freeze my a$$ off, but it's always a good time with a group of wonderful friends of ours. I'm going to have to get some Poutine.

Off the unemployment and back to work today for me! Very excited about this year!

That's so exciting, good luck!!

Off the unemployment and back to work today for me! Very excited about this year!

That must be such a great feeling. Have a great day back at work today!

Good luck bud!

Good luck Dev

Good luck, Dev!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed Dev!

Hope it works out Ricky! We bought a house that we had to work on and it's something we are proud of.

that has to be a great feeling!

Solid HHJJ's in here lately.

Mine today: 8 days till I leave for my California/Oregon vacation! :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back