The 2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Meet The Bear Trap

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll make it into it, I can feel it.

Indy is going to be off the charts. I'm going to be ready.

I hope we are partnered in Indy. Would love to go into the HOF with you. :)

Indy is going to be off the charts. I'm going to be ready.

I just chuckled imagining Ken say "Off the charts"

Ken we have it the ol college try, but came up short. I hope your ticket gets punched with one of the last two Invitationals. My hope for PGA National is being quick on the sign up. I think I'm taking that day off work just to be sure.

You'll make it into it, I can feel it.

I hope you were directing that at me, Marc, because I trust your feelings. If you're feeling it, it will be real.

I hope we are partnered in Indy. Would love to go into the HOF with you. :)

I'd love to tee it up with you at Indy, or anywhere. Oh, wait. We could be opponents in July. I can't have you scouting my game in advance. You'll learn all of my tricks. JK. I have no tricks!

Thanks for the vote of confidence dude I think so too

You're a lock, and you know it, dude. OBTW. Awesome venue in Lake Charles.

I just chuckled imagining Ken say "Off the charts"

Ken we have it the ol college try, but came up short. I hope your ticket gets punched with one of the last two Invitationals. My hope for PGA National is being quick on the sign up. I think I'm taking that day off work just to be sure.

I couldn't have had more fun this weekend, Mike. Well, if we'd won it would have been more fun. But, really enjoyed playing the round with you, and who knows what could have happened with a couple of hot putters. We were partnering pretty good tee to green, and although we didn't putt all that badly, we just couldn't get enough of them to find the bottom of the hole. I'd love to do it again.

Indeed buddy it was directed at you lol, you'll get in to the Championship.

Man I get jealous every time I come in this thread. I want in!

Really excited to play this course. I had a hard time sleeping last night because of it. So pumped! Bear trap here I come!

I hope these a opening for this one as per a contest. Would love to play this course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope these a opening for this one as per a contest. Would love to play this course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my guess is the signups will be just like the invitational themselves. ..but then again u never know

my guess is the signups will be just like the invitational themselves. ..but then again u never know
the question is...will there be more than 32-40(based on the 1st 2 events) spots available, sure seems like there is a lot of interest.

the question is...will there be more than 32-40(based on the 1st 2 events) spots available, sure seems like there is a lot of interest.

I think jb mentioned that somewhere before...I think like all the others demand will exceed supply but their are limitations for a number of reasons.

Definitely one on the radar. I brought this up with the wife while we were down there. Going to be an awesome weekend with all the talk.

I think jb mentioned that somewhere before...I think like all the others demand will exceed supply but their are limitations for a number of reasons.
i understand guarantees, tee times, etc.

I'd love to get my 50% ticket punched in Indy!

I discount would be nice but a spot would be better. Golfing on these course will be outstanding

Really excited to play this course. I had a hard time sleeping last night because of it. So pumped! Bear trap here I come!

I am really happy that you are able to swing this trip. It would be awesome to tee it up with you again at the Bear Trap, if it comes to that. The Bell Curve is unstoppable and I definitely don't want to compete on the wrong side of that.

I should have my vacation time in this week and I will start looking at flights! Thanks goodness for airline miles! Time to start practicing with a purpose now. I look forward to see who earns their spot during the next 2 invitationals. The competition is tough!

My plans for an automatic discounted entry ended this past Saturday but not withstanding a solid effort.

Looks like I'll be trying to get in the old fashioned way! :)

I will be sitting my by computer for this one. I have to be at the bear trap... Never been to Florida, but I like THPers and I like golf so I think this would be a great event for me.

I'd love to get my 50% ticket punched in Indy!

I'd take the guaranteed entry even without the discount! I think this is going to be a tough ticket. Two more shots at that and if not, it's sharpen up the F5 stroke.

As cookie said, Ticket not punched this weekend, But that won't stop me from trying to get in the old fashion way.

As cookie said, Ticket not punched this weekend, But that won't stop me from trying to get in the old fashion way.

I decided on the way home that whenever sign ups are for this one I am taking the day off and making sure nothing is in the way of me signing up in time.

No clue what course(s) is on the docket for this event, but there are four top-end choices on the property, including the Champion. Those staying a little longer can experience a great variety of FL golf without leaving the resort. The Squire was a really cool course. Shorter, but nasty is spots. Palmer course is one of my favorites ever. The Haig was redesigned since I've been there, but I remember it being pretty nice back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back