The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I have done this with two courses so far and one me and parshooter have never played before. It's awesome to talk with my captain Canadan and assistant Captain dcbrad about how I played there and and how I can improve. By the way thanks guys!!!!

We're here to support you in your journey coers. Keep sending those cards!

We're here to support you in your journey coers. Keep sending those cards!

Will do Dan. You guys are defiantly with me on my #JourneyToBetter. And I can already see improvements just from you guys making me think of something different and trying new things. Hoping the rain stays south today so I can get back out.

The month of April will include more practice than on course action. I will attempt to play once every two weeks to see how my preparation is translating to scoring.

How many of you have taken this to heart and completed this task? I know some have not and I truly hope you jump in and try to do this.

Done and done!

Played the round last week, just forgot about the PM to my captain. Will get on that.

How many of you have taken this to heart and completed this task? I know some have not and I truly hope you jump in and try to do this.

Will do, as soon as the courses open! My home club is has been open a few days here and there, but basically the whole country is just waiting.

I have got this covered. Otherwise, I get scolded. :act-up: I have been trying to play one "non-home" course a week. I probably can't do it every week, but, most. I belong to 3 different golf associations in the Atlanta area. One of them is having a tournament almost every week.

Edit: I don't PM Wardy. We text.

I have got this covered. Otherwise, I get scolded. :act-up: I have been trying to play one "non-home" course a week. I probably can't do it every week, but, most. I belong to 3 different golf associations in the Atlanta area. One of them is having a tournament almost every week.

Scolded? Interesting coaching technique from your Cap. I hope that works out for you in the end. #TreatedLikeAMan

Scolded huh? That would make sense considering your captain.

Now now, it's not so much scolding as a gentle reminder to not get complacent. Although playing different courses didn't mean play them all over the nation Ken...

Scolded? Interesting coaching technique from your Cap. I hope that works out for you in the end. #TreatedLikeAMan

Scolded huh? That would make sense considering your captain.

Is it possible to scold in an upwards direction?

Now now, it's not so much scolding as a gentle reminder to not get complacent. Although playing different courses didn't mean play them all over the nation Ken...

Sorry to bring all that down on you cap. I'll be more careful with my choice of words next time. LOL.

#ImStillWithHarry

Sorry to bring all that down on you cap. I'll be more careful with my choice of words next time. LOL.

#ImStillWithHarry

This made me laugh. He can handle it Ken. That Ward is a tough bugger. I saw him beat up a crab on video. He was wounded, but prevailed. :act-up:

JM

Announcement

More of an afterthought, but this is to confirm that Sunday will be in fact singles matches.

Announcement

More of an afterthought, but this is to confirm that Sunday will be in fact singles matches.

Another bomb dropped. Even makes Saturday evening more exciting.

Announcement

#Boom it's confirmed. After all the team formats it's time to bring it yourself.

Glad to see singles remain a part of the MC

Singles are non-handicapped, correct?

Announcement

Thanks for confirmation. ..any other details u wanna get off your chest??

Glad to see singles remain a part of the MC

Singles are non-handicapped, correct?

HC's are thrown out the window for the entire event. Straight up. Love singles.

Announcement

Never an afterthought for me. #THPMC, all formats and everything is always in the forefront of my mind. Cannot wait, but want it to last.

JM

Announcement

Nice, appreciate the conformation!

Where's that lawyer I have in my sights?

Announcement

Nice! next question is which tees :)

Nice, appreciate the conformation!

Where's that lawyer I have in my sights?

Uh, Cookie, be careful what you ask for....

I like Sunday singles, would have been sad if it would have gone away. Now it's up to the captains to figure out which one of their players wants to have the pressure of being in one of the final groups. Or they could just all agree to have the captains and assistant captains make up the final 5 matches on the golf course on that Sunday.

Sunday singles confirmed! Even more motivation to get to work

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back