1 SPOT OPEN - The King w/ Callaway Golf & THP

We are suppose to get a big snow storm tomorrow the only thing that makes that alright is being picked for this!

I'm exhausted and posted this in the wrong thread and should have been in Morgan Cup volunteer thread. Sorry.. :beat-up:

prob thinks hes on team Harry too.... poor guy

Waking up with a PM and prob a ton of texts from PhillyV trying to get me up would be phenomenal!

Good luck to all that are in for a chance to join Team Harry in Orlando! Can't wait to see who is joining us!

Can't wait to see who the new member of Team Whipping Post is!

Good luck to all that are in for a chance to join Team Harry in Orlando! Can't wait to see who is joining us!

You know given a second chance I'm in there trying, Barry. It's even a longer shot that the original opportunities, but who wouldn't try? I would, because I want in #TheKing and #ImWithHarry.

#ImStillWithHarry

Today, someone is getting their call up from the minors to the Bigs. Who's it going to be? We shall see this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to those that entered

Good luck everyone. Someone is about to get their ticket punched for an experience of a lifetime.

Good luck to all those who entered today

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Good luck to everyone who entered. Heck of an opportunity!

Today's the day! Good luck everyone who entered!!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Viel Gluck

So who is that other person going to battle with Harry?

Lucky soul indeed.

So who is that other person getting an up close and personal tour of the woodshed soon?

Lucky soul indeed.

FIFY ya cookie :thumb:

Can't wait to see who the winner is . This morning is going to take forever to pass by

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I'm moderately excited about this...I lie...I am super excited about this. I'm in project management certification training and nothing would be more awesome than having to leave the room because my name gets called.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIFY ya cookie :thumb:

You old coot! You and Chad and his whole band of merry men will be in your own woodshed when this thing is over! :zsimpsons: :deadhorse:

#ImStillWithHarry

Good luck to everyone who entered!

Leaving this page up all day. Can't wait to see who gets into this great event!

You old coot! You and Chad and his whole band of merry men will be in your own woodshed when this thing is over!

#ImStillWithHarry

I'm looking forward to seeing who will be joining Harry's Homers and attempt to do this. :thumb: This is going to be awesome and here before ya know it. Someone is gonna be very HAPPY this afternoon :blob:

Looks like a great day to find out the final piece of the winning squad. #ImWithHarry

A great day made even better for someone fortunate! Good luck!

Cant wait to see who gets this last spot in #TheKing #ImWithHarry

Looking forward to seeing who our new teammate is!

Back