2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

If this picture does not make you want to hop out of the basement and play nothing will. Look at Sabella grin.

y2e3yder.jpg

Bulletin Board material right there..... DreamTeam wont be taking that this year

Bring em on, they poked a sleeping bear!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Sabella is just smiling way too much. Just rubbing it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness, Sabella is still a little woozy in that photo from the closed-head injury that he suffered earlier.

As as much as I don't like seeing the final result (mostly because it reminds me that the Grandaddy ended), I do love looking at that board. Hideaway went all out for us. Just amazing.

The only thing good about is the drive the ZooCrew is giving the #BasementDwellers

Here is some more bulletin board material. Here is his scorecard.

rupu7ema.jpg

and freaking GregDan was playing some good golf....crazy

Here is some more bulletin board material. Here is his scorecard.

rupu7ema.jpg

Yeah. Five 3s in a row can make a match get out of hand pretty quickly. That's some amazing golf.

I don't care what Callaway zoocrew is giving away. I want that trophy for each member of team THPBDs.
Spring is here and courses are open. If bragging and boasting is to done then swings need to dialed in, putting sharp. It's fun to talk but when the rubber meets the the game is what matters. Being on the other side of 11-5 will be amazing come December.

Tough losing when you played as well as GD did that day....buzz saw. Damn.

I'm so glad Sabella ran into that door, or we'd have no ammo to keep his ego in check. As Freddie said, time to get out of the basements and get working even harder!

I've started my prep early! :bomb:

Some good golf there by Sabella, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Chalking it up to that and looking forward to the #Dos and if he can bring it again.

Everyone should take a pic of that scorecard and put it on your bathroom mirror. Look at it, learn it and live it.

Sabs is just doing his thing out in Carlsbad knowing he can put that on someone else in December. I'm expecting someone to turn the tables on him. Make him think about all next year.

If this picture does not make you want to hop out of the basement and play nothing will. Look at Sabella grin.

y2e3yder.jpg

#ImStillWithHarry

Oh man those pics got me ready to hit the range and own the swing I'm building. My game will be in a different place come December and I will be coming at the #ZooCrew like a freight train coming down the mountain with no brakes.

I see Sculpin IPA in that picture. The rest is blocked from my memory.

I see Sculpin IPA in that picture. The rest is blocked from my memory.

I see a "1" by my name, but it's a team event nonetheless. 11 to 5 regardless. Ugh.

That was a tasty IPA.

I see a "1" by my name, but it's a team event nonetheless. 11 to 5 regardless. Ugh.

That was a tasty IPA.

We sure ate and drank good while we were out there. Ahhhhhhh memories.

Bulletin board material for everyone.

Keep grinding and we will be the ones posing next to that 11-5 this December guys!

I do find it funny that the comfort station good is prominently in the video. But it definitely played a large part in that event. Very, very cool of the Hideaway to greet us with open arms like that.

I really need to win the lottery so I can get back over there.

I do find it funny that the comfort station good is prominently in the video. But it definitely played a large part in that event. Very, very cool of the Hideaway to greet us with open arms like that.

The first round we played was just sort of a mixture of intense pain and wonderment. Pain from the a$$whooping and wonderment for the fact that every two holes there was the fanciest convenience store you every saw (and it was on a golf course).

Playing that course is something I am not sure I will ever fully be able to explain to anyone. There wasn't a blade of grass on that course that was out of place. It was an incredible place, with incredible members, being shared with two great groups of people.

Just pure bliss

Same reason GG was in the video a few times. I love both things and was the person that put it together. :D

y2e3yder.jpg

that man and the rest of the ZooCrew are going down!

Back