The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it!

Was awesome!

I was talking to her the other day about the fact we need to travel some since we're retired. We found us a pet sitter which we hired as both of us will be out of town during the April 23rd weekend. We'll see how that goes..

My tweaked back feels better this a.m. although still sore. I was expecting a really tough time getting out of bed but thank goodness no issue other than being stiff. I'm stiff without a sore back in the mornings so nothing new there. :D It's raining Monday so another good day of rest and hopefully the soreness will be pretty near gone.

My tweaked back feels better this a.m. although still sore. I was expecting a really tough time getting out of bed but thank goodness no issue other than being stiff. I'm stiff without a sore back in the mornings so nothing new there. :D It's raining Monday so another good day of rest and hopefully the soreness will be pretty near gone.

Great news.

Glad to hear OG

Playing my first PA round this morning. Unfortunately a frost delay is only going to let me get 9 in. Still can't complain.

gyjy9u5u.jpg

My HHJJ is being a golfing family.

39 years ago today she said "I do." Greatest day of my life! Going through life and getting old with the one you love is a wonderful journey.

Last edited:
Masters week begins in a few hours.

Let Masters week begin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Masters week!!

Had a picnic lunch at a local winery this afternoon with my wife. We basically had the grounds to ourselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The day is finally here, practice round at AGNC thanks to my friend #cookie. Thank you again for the tickets buddy, now if only the weather will cooperate. Barring lightening it really cannot ruin my day. First time over there in about 6 years so I am stoked.

The day is finally here, practice round at AGNC thanks to my friend #cookie. Thank you again for the tickets buddy, now if only the weather will cooperate. Barring lightening it really cannot ruin my day. First time over there in about 6 years so I am stoked.

Have an awesome day, hoping the weather plays nice!!

No way! John and I are barreling down the highway now to AGNC.

No way! John and I are barreling down the highway now to AGNC.

Hope we have at least a good half day. As long as the lightening stays away I am good. I will keep an eye out for y'all, we plan to walk a lot.

It's MASTERS WEEK! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

A lot of work NOT getting done this week. I absolutely love this week & need to get there at some point. #GolfBucketList

Very excited for Masters week. Unfortunately, my cell service is terrible in my office and wont be able to live stream.

Very excited for Masters week. Unfortunately, my cell service is terrible in my office and wont be able to live stream.

No PC?

Hahaha productivity this week is in the crapper! And I'm good with it! It's now time for a "a tradition like no other" love this week in Golf!

Web filters wont allow it.

I am assuming you know all the streaming sites as well? We have a pretty brutal web filter here but I can usually manage to get to what I want to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back