Ultimate Club Testing - Hopkins Wedges - Bradenton/Sarasota

That's a good list. I like it even more since I'm on it.

This will be fun to follow along with. Great group of guys and should be a ton of fun.

Congrats fellas, you are going to have a blast!

Awesome! First official THP event for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you got in, Andy. You're going to have a blast.

Thanks dude, looking forward to it. I won't hit at any old ladies, I promise.

THAT is a big ol' list of fun, right there. I just couldn't sign up with Indy being two weeks past this.

Congrafs to those that got in

Nice list of folks, and love seeing two DotCom guys on it. You guys will all have a lot of fun and can't wait to hear about the wedges.

THAT is a big ol' list of fun, right there. I just couldn't sign up with Indy being two weeks past this.

That's the perfect spacing between THP events!

WOOHOOO !!! Very excited!!

YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO

You are going to have a great time at the event.

Awesome! First official THP event for me.

You will have a great time. Nothing better than getting together with fellow THP'ers. Enjoy.

That's the perfect spacing between THP events!

It really kind of is perfect spacing. I'd rather hang out with my THPbros than most of my family in Indy, anyway.

Still play with my 3 Hopkins wedges and I'm sure you 8 will enjoy them as well. Have fun! Great opportunity!

My first event as well. Thank you to Hopkins and thank you to THP. Looking forward to this opportunity.

Just keep in mind guys, that this is not a full blown THP event, but will be a heck of a lot of fun. I dont want people thinking "Man, these dont seem so grand".

Congrats the Testers! You guys are going to love those wedges!

What a great set of people:
Participants
v.man
Troyefl
Pudge
Jim54
Ag2979
War Eagle
AtlGolfer
Greg Kulbick
I can't wait to follow along with you all!

Congrats fellas!!

Great seeing some new names up there, this will be a fun event for you guys.

Bummed out I'll be missing it. Good news is, I'll be able to ask a ton of questions and things for you guys to try out.

Sweet, you guys are gonna have a blast! Looking forward to some live feedback.

Now to figure out where to stay...

This event would be a blast to have had the chance to be in. You fellas will have a good time and I look forward to the results.

Congrats guys...I totally drop the ball on this one. Would have been tough to swing it. Can't wait to follow along with the live feedback!!!

Back