The New THP Golf Cart

Loving the look so far. :thumb:

Thanks guys. The next project we tackle will be the dash. Looking at going with the wood grain look with closed glove compartments.
Also want to add a digital battery indicator and rear view mirror.

So which bluetooth speaker will be a permanent resident in the THP cart? Anything mounted in there?

Not yet. I actually think I will just have bluetooh headphones because JB isn't one for music on the course.
Bluetooth headphones are great. I wavered a bit on getting a pair or not, but now that I have them, I love them.

Bluetooth headphones are great. I wavered a bit on getting a pair or not, but now that I have them, I love them.

I just paired mine this morning and so far they work great! Now I just need to get my lazy butt to the gym to test them out on the treadmill. Couch to 5K here I come...again.

So which bluetooth speaker will be a permanent resident in the THP cart? Anything mounted in there?

Not yet. I actually think I will just have bluetooh headphones because JB isn't one for music on the course.

GG is right as its not for me, but we will most likely have a PUMA Soundchuck in one bag and something small in the other. Ya just never know.

That's a good idea, my kids actually like listening to music when riding in the cart, I keep a couple pairs of earbuds in my bag!

Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look nice

Wow…Looks fantastic. I'm sure it looks even better in person.

The seats look great, I'm looking forward to watching the complete transformation.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Sexy ride, maybe with more colour on the cart would be super slick

I'm still crossing my fingers for flame decals

Tap Tap Taparoo

I want one

erame7u4.jpg

Don't mind if I do. Fore!

Jealous.

Enjoy the weekend brother!

Hawk in the FL!!

Hawk! Enjoy dude. Had no idea you were in Florida

Glad you made it safely buddy. Enjoy some golf and R&R.

Awesome, enjoy it Ryan!

Back