2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Rory Finishes T-8, Freddie Finishes 20th....who would have guessed that at the start of today?

Come on 4 putt

Guy is 20 years old, finishes second in the Masters. Nothing to be ashamed of

Congrats to Bubba that was one hell of a creative week

I am so impressed by Bubba's round. Stumble out of the gate and then finish the way he did. Only 25 putts today as tough as those greens are, led the field in scoring average this week on the par 3's. Guy just does not get enough credit for his overall game.

Congrats to Bubba.

I won't take it away from Bubba, he earned the win. I'm not a fan of him personally

I am so impressed by Bubba's round. Stumble out of the gate and then finish the way he did. Only 25 putts today as tough as those greens are, led the field in scoring average this week on the par 3's. Guy just does not get enough credit for his overall game.

Hell of a Sunday for him.

Great post dude.

Congrats Bubba. Good for him. I don't care what people think about him personally. He won 2 green jackets in 3 years.

there are the water works

Well done Bubba.

and Bubba cried because he is a bit of a crier.....just an amazing moment with his son walking to him

Anyone in here who says they wouldn't be crying is full of it

Love him or hate him. That was such a solid performance.

He talked a lot about being a changed man and a changed golfer after last year's disappointment and honestly, it showed today.

Love that he is slapping every one

Looks to be a pretty popular win in Augusta, WTG Bubba!!!

Congratulations man! You earned it.

JM

Love that scene with his son waking to Bubba.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

LOVE IT! I don't care what you guys say, that was a hell of a final round. Think about that front 9 before Bubba just said eff this, I'm taking over. It was action packed!

Bubba's caddy is taking the 18th flag stick?

Back