2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

lol at Nance saying that fowler was back there to congratulate bubba and he walks right past him

Had to laugh, the announcers here have just said, "Bubba has just become Blubba again". :D

lol at Nance saying that fowler was back there to congratulate bubba and he walks right past him

I laughed at that haha

Really could of done without Jim Nantz saying he hits it like a man....

Bubba earned it today. That putting stat is amazing. Congrats to him.

Way to go, Bubba and Go Dawgs!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

To be fair it's hard to see a guy in electric orange head to toe.

Heck of a win by Bubba. He could have gone south in a hurry after yesterday's putting display. To go around in 25 is impressive

Anyone in here who says they wouldn't be crying is full of it

I'll say it, I wouldn't be. Just not how I react - I'd probably just be jumping for joy haha. But I don't fault him for it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Wow, six times in twelve years the winner has been a lefty.

interesting.

Bubbas kid had green shoes. That's awesome.

Especially if that person was at the mc last year

Exactly. I've seen you cry at a golf event that is the Amateur Masters/Ryder Cup. You'll be crying at the real thing too haha

1 tour win and 1 major after some here said Bubba would never win again. I said it then and will say it now.....far too much talent. Yes, bit of a head case but too much talent on the course.

Well played Bubba, well played.

I cry after playing 9 holes at my local course, come at me

not his biggest fan, but it was impressive when he was shaking all the kids hands at the Drive, chip & putt, then his son walking towards him and high 5'ing everyone

Congrats Bubba, you played a wonderful game this weekend. WELL DONE!!

Not going to lie, that moment with him walking up to his kid made me a little dusty. It was a sweet moment.

Yawn.....what a boring back 9 for the Masters. No one even made a run.

Bubba put the jacket on Adam last year, now Adam will put it back on Bubba

I am soooooooooo happy for Gerry Watson right now, well done Bubba. You are now a repeat Masters Champion.

Not going to lie, that moment with him walking up to his kid made me a little dusty. It was a sweet moment.

So was his moment after winning two years ago. The guy obviously values his family.

Back