The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I will be spending a week in Tampa in a few months.

Tap Tap Taparoo

It is hard trying to concentrate now at work when I have my interview in the morning.....my mind is already thinking about that rather than work so think I am going to head off home very shortly to chill out ready for it

My first attempt at making a homemade challah bread was a success! Tonight is EastOver, it's when we combine Easter and Passover into one meal. My parents wanted to do a traditional passover, but we aren't into that so my mom is making traditional Jewish food and I am making a honey dijon glazed spiral ham with roasted rosemary and Parmesan potatoes and a challah bread. It's definitely not on the diet, but should be delicious.

enegudad.jpg

My first attempt at making a homemade challah bread was a success! Tonight is EastOver, it's when we combine Easter and Passover into one meal. My parents wanted to do a traditional passover, but we aren't into that so my mom is making traditional Jewish food and I am making a honey dijon glazed spiral ham with roasted rosemary and Parmesan potatoes and a challah bread. It's definitely not on the diet, but should be delicious.

So I should be there by 6?

Diet shmiet. Holidays come with a get out of jail free card.

CleveTopia is showing rain on Saturday too. Just awful man. I feel for ya.

But since I dont live in Cleveland Im ok.

Yesterday was perfect example

Left work pouring rain

15 minutes south, cloudy and no rain

30 minutes south at home 70 and sunny

I just added a picture. I actually made a second one with sesame seeds on it, but we ate that one already haha. We had to test it to make sure it tasted ok.

Sounds really yummy GG

I just added a picture. I actually made a second one with sesame seeds on it, but we ate that one already haha. We had to test it to make sure it tasted ok.
It looks great. Bread is my downfall.

enegudad.jpg

That looks fantastic..

The irony of a ham on Passover is up there.

I don't know where to post this but is anyone else confused by the golf media pushing loft so hard but then Bubba wins the Masters hitting 8.5 degree???

I don't know where to post this but is anyone else confused by the golf media pushing loft so hard but then Bubba wins the Masters hitting 8.5 degree???

not really. Loft helps people with slower swing speeds get the ball up and therefore most of the time longer.

Bubba hits up on the ball so anything above that would cost him a lot of distance

Tap Tap Taparoo

No amateur or pro for that matter swings like Bubba. Most need more loft.

Well the AVERAGE person doesn't have anywhere near the swing speed Bubba generates to make that loft work for him.

Not to mention the fact that Bubba uses that type of loft because he likes to curve the ball 30 yards on tee shots....most of us would rather not do that :D

Just got a email from fairway styles about a contest they had...got all excited cause I saw the name of the winner ad Michael D....but alas it wasn't me

Just got a email from fairway styles about a contest they had...got all excited cause I saw the name of the winner ad Michael D....but alas it wasn't me

You too....

Looks like the wife is gonna be leaving her job. Will be a situation we've never been in, and not sure what it means for my quantity of golf rounds...

Looks like the wife is gonna be leaving her job. Will be a situation we've never been in, and not sure what it means for my quantity of golf rounds...

Danny, I know it's scary. When my wife was pregnant with my daughter she was fired from her job. It was scary as hell. We had to sell her car and use 1 car for a while. We had to sacrifice here and there but like anything you get used to it. You adapt. If you want to talk more about it, you know where to find me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back