The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callaway Golf is my HHJJ.

It really will, it'll get me through these next 2 years and maybe even keep me in longer. I love teaching history, and World is non-tested still so I can actually TEACH and not just regurgitate for the end of year exams.

Classes with a teacher who loves what they teach are so much better. Congrats Jman.

Eye surgery went well. My painful right eye is gone and I got to remove the dressing today. Still looks like someone hit me and its pretty bruised up and swollen but I can get my glasses on again so I can read. Still hurts to look around without moving my head as they "enucliated" the eye. (removed the eye and left all the muscles and everything intact so that the prosthetic wil move with the other eye.) I guess all the parts that are left are bruised and swollen as well. Funny that it hurts but not as much as when my eye was acting up.

Not being able to read or use my phone or pc without help for the last couple days has left me with a renewed appreciation of being able to read again.

My biggest HHJJ though is my sweet wife. She has been putting up with me being mostly grumpy the last couple days because of drugs and pain. I gotta plan something really nice for her once I am back on my feet.

You know what's funny about that? I don't even have to know what they did, or if they even did anything. Just seeing their name making someone happy is enough.
I just plugged a gap in my bag with a RFE 5W. Only one more club to go for a full Homer. (The SeeMore goes nowhere, tho)

You know what's funny about that? I don't even have to know what they did, or if they even did anything. Just seeing their name making someone happy is enough.
I just plugged a gap in my bag with a RFE 5W. Only one more club to go for a full Homer. (The SeeMore goes nowhere, tho)

The Callaway MC thread will give you a hint. And need a 3W to match that 5W? :D

Officially no longer a science teacher, all history from the end of this year on. So freaking excited.

That's awesome Jamesman. I teach three different types of math, which is hard enough, I can't imagine two completely different subjects. Congrats buddy.

Ran in the Jacksonville Corporate 5k this evening. Haven't ran that far since I broke my leg 2 yrs ago. My fiancé and I finished within 1 second of each other. Had a great time and had over 80 coworkers participate.

Bunny Tracks ice-cream!!

My mom was in a bad wreck last night and walked away with nothing but a lot of bruises and soreness.
Thank goodness!

Ran in the Jacksonville Corporate 5k this evening. Haven't ran that far since I broke my leg 2 yrs ago. My fiancé and I finished within 1 second of each other. Had a great time and had over 80 coworkers participate.

So....who won...u or her?

You ran without someone chasing you?

My mom was in a bad wreck last night and walked away with nothing but a lot of bruises and soreness.
Thank goodness!

You crazy valley drivers.... glad your mom made it out okay Curtis.

Quickly becoming mine as well. And I always thought I was a TM loyalist to the end. They are doing some really great stuff over there.

Dude, that putter better not ever leave that bag. You are deadly with that flatstick.

I'm in my office today. My real office, connected directly to the network....and THP runs SO MUCH faster than when I'm in the field connecting through VPN. A HHJJ for sure.

You ran without someone chasing you?

Some major stuff better be happening for me to break out in anything more than a brisk walk!

Pretty cold still here today but I look outside and see my kids golfing, without any coaxing from me made my day:

Pretty cold still here today but I look outside and see my kids golfing, without any coaxing from me made my day:

y7y6ejy3.jpg

My hhjj is I am at the airport ro begin my travels home. Will be nice to sleep in my bed tonight.

Yesterday was a hell day getting my son to work on a bif school assignment. Today I came home from work to find he got a bunch of stuff done and he asked if we could go golfing together since he got so much done. Definite HHJJ.

Grass section at the local range opens tomorrow!! :act-up:

Buddy just called me with tickets to tomorrow nights UFC fight in Orlando. Should be fun.

Buddy just called me with tickets to tomorrow nights UFC fight in Orlando. Should be fun.

Always wondered how fun they would be live. Let us know!

Found out today that I will probably be in Orlando July 21-24. I will also be staying at the Marriott World Center which looks awesome. Now to decide if I will take my clubs with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back