Let Me Tell You About Mward

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes he is smaller than a normal man.
Yes he is fun to get worked up.
Yes he gives us the ammo with being Lil Tiger.

But he is a good friend and anytime someone needs something, he will be the first guy standing in line to help. I wont get into what he did, or is doing, but suffice it to say that we needed some advice and he was there immediately (and has been). Thank you Mward, you are a great guy and we are lucky to call you a friend.

I like ward he's a great guy and loves sushi

Yup, Mike is a good guy all the way around and willing to do what the unwilling wont.

That's my Captain! Always there for you, whether you need a helping hand or a kick in the butt! Love that guy!

Elmo is kick ass.

I met Mike in Lake Charles. When he found out who I was, he waived off the handshake and went right to the bro hug. He's an awesome guy and I can't wait to golf my butt off for him in July.

Ward is good people. Glad to call him my cap'n.

Love me some Wardy. Great dude and glad I can call him a friend as well.

I do what I can. Nothin special, usually not flashy. Just as best I can, and as timely as I can. And preferably after 9. I'm sluggish in the morning and usually grumpy until then.

Wardy's a good dude. I'm hoping to tee it up with him one day.

Ward is a great guy!

Ward is awesome. And he can definitely take it.

Wardy helps when he doesn't even know it. If you listen to him in some of the threads, (ex. impact ball) there is much wisdom there.
Thanks buddy!

Ward is a great guy who lives by the rule that getting there early is highly overrated. He does a good Gary Player imitation too!

JM

I will echo JB here. As you probably know my wife and I have been looking for a home to purchase. Mike has been awesome. Answering any questions we have regardless of how dumb they are. He even went out of his way twice to research and interview (yes interview) Realtors for us so he knew they would work well with us and what we are looking for. Despite his little angry exterior he has a little pot of gold for a heart. The guy has become like a brother and he is just awesome.

I will echo JB here. As you probably know my wife and I have been looking for a home to purchase. Mike has been awesome. Answering any questions we have regardless of how dumb they are. He even went out of his way twice to research and interview (yes interview) Realtors for us so he knew they would work well with us and what we are looking for. Despite his little angry exterior he has a little pot of gold for a heart. The guy has become like a brother and he is just awesome.
I see what you did there.

Despite the horribly uncreative short jokes he puts up with, Ward is a good cat and someone I can call an internet friend!

Someday his good nature will reward him. Maybe with a 54* and 58* Tour Preferred wedge. Until then, he has but his good nature and a 50* Tour Preferred wedge to keep him warm and cozy.

Yep, wardy is a good sh!t. The guy makes me happy

I count myself lucky to get to call him my Morgan cup captain. He's a sarcastic son of a gun, but I love that about him and am busting my @ss so he gets to hoist the cup in July. It's been really fun getting to know him better in this journey.

Wtg Ward

Blinky McStammerson is a good egg.

Wardy is a little man with lots of awesome. Great stuff, my friend.

Great guy, not surprised by this at all. Happy I got to play a round with and get to know him in Lake Charles.

Back