The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I took the kids for putt putt and Big Olafs ice cream tonight. Pretty much hard to beat that evening.

Wife and I took the kids for putt putt and Big Olafs ice cream tonight. Pretty much hard to beat that evening.

Nice dude, sounds like an absolute blast.

Found out today that I will probably be in Orlando July 21-24. I will also be staying at the Marriott World Center which looks awesome. Now to decide if I will take my clubs with me.

That should be a no brainer IMO.

Nice dude, sounds like an absolute blast.
It was, dude.

My little dude was putting lefty, not sure what to think about it, but he was doing quite well!

It was, dude.

My little dude was putting lefty, not sure what to think about it, but he was doing quite well!

I feel ur pain...99% certain the baby is left handed...I feel like a failure

The lefty child curse, welcome to the club War.

The lefty child curse, welcome to the club War.
3/4 of my grandparents are lefty. Both of my wifes parents are. It was bound to happen. We will see if it continues.

Can't you just tie their hands behind their back? Or maybe slap them with a stick when they use their left hand? I certainly wouldn't put up with that foolishness.

13" MacBook Pro with retina display came in today. I love it.

I love it. After some range time together my son and I played putt putt and had a nice cream too. Solid.

Felt my son kick for the first time early this morning. Can't wait for him to get here.

Carrot Cake M&Ms... That's all

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Going out on a date night with the wife. First time in I don't know how long. Gonna be great.

Going out on a date night with the wife. First time in I don't know how long. Gonna be great.

Good for you guys! Have a great time ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parents just stopped by and brought us our anniversary gift - a used refrigerator (practically new) for our garage! Now I can actually stock up on beer without taking up room in our fridge in the kitchen.

Parents just stopped by and brought us our anniversary gift - a used refrigerator (practically new) for our garage! Now I can actually stock up on beer without taking up room in our fridge in the kitchen.
Having a garage-beer-fridge is clutch.

Having a garage-beer-fridge is clutch.

War is right. Having a garage fridge is just so nice. Congrats on the gift.

Went golfing with my dad for the first time in a while. It was pouring rain. The greens had standing water. He wasn't playing very well. All that aside, I had a forgetable 75 and my dad holed out for an eagle on hole #3 from 155 with an 8 iron. We had a great time and I wish we'd do it more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My HHJJ is the progress I've made this week since hitting a real low point last Sunday when I had my worst round in at least a year.

Had 200 paid at the golf course today. First time we've beaten all four other courses, and the next closest had 184. SO happy for my wife.

Had 200 paid at the golf course today. First time we've beaten all four other courses, and the next closest had 184. SO happy for my wife.

That's great!

That's awesome Mike! Happy for you guys up there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back