What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 36 today. Early AM round on my own: 83

PM round with dhartmann: 87, included a blow up on a par 5; I hate doing that.

93 with 35 putts and SIX lost balls. Iron and wedge play was decent, but too many putts and still all over the place on the tee--regardless of what club is in my hand.

Just need to find a club you can hit the fairway with, buddy. The rest of your game is strong.

89 today and I had NOTHING. Came away frustrated and disappointed. Its been a tough two weeks.

JM

I felt the same way after my last round, JM, and it was the same score. But, I felt I was very close, and am anxious to get back out there. Sadly, it rained today. You'll be fine your next time out.

44/40 for an 84 today one of my favorite golf courses - Mill Creek. Wind made it tough on a few holes - had to hit a 5 wood into a 207 yard Par 3.

But overall not having hit since last weekend, I was really pleased with the ball striking.

48/43 for a 91. Back nine is actually tougher, but I was swinging smoother and easier. Except for the 7. That wasn't pretty. Shank drive, 2nd into a creek wasn't pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 46 today on 9... Not ideal but better from my previous rounds. Trending in the right direction.

Great start 39 then 44 back 9 with three doubles. Lets just call it a learning experience. Two of those came from bad choices, lesson learned.

Good shootin okie.

Good shootin okie.

I'm overrated, I don't have a nifty hashtaggy thingy to chant about. :alien:

I get your handicap is about to go looow! Your last few rounds have been dominant.

I don't want to think about it, ugh. School is out in 23 school days and my happy ass will be traveling 2 times a week, that will shock the handicap. But, for now I play where my membership is and just keep on keeping on. Lots to do still! Thanks brother, I appreciate it a ton.

I'm overrated, I don't have a nifty hashtaggy thingy to chant about. :alien:

I don't want to think about it, ugh. School is out in 23 school days and my happy ass will be traveling 2 times a week, that will shock the handicap. But, for now I play where my membership is and just keep on keeping on. Lots to do still! Thanks brother, I appreciate it a ton.

I know you are working your tail off on your game bro, and your results are telling the story. Awesome.

I know you are working your tail off on your game bro, and your results are telling the story. Awesome.

Thanks Beags! I'm ready to travel, I'm antsy about it, need to see if I can think my way around a round on an unknown track. Stupid work getting in the way!

You'll be fine dude. Keep the ball in front of you.

You'll be fine dude. Keep the ball in front of you.

Amen. Off the tee and in play.

Another lesson set up next week too. Pretty pumped.

Played 27 with Jesse and silent THPer Hox30 who's a buddy of Perkis. First 18 I wasn't hitting the ball the best but I was scoring well, shot a 77. By the end of the round I was hitting well and kept it going on the additional 9 with a 37 which included 1 birdie and 2 bogeys. Best part is JJ and I teamed up in a little game of low ball/low total and took some $....so that's always good.

Money is always good. Nice work Jake and JJ!

42 41 83, 4 doubles, 1 bird......ball striking much better, encouraging signs......

40/35 from 6736 tonight. Played really well on the back with 8 pars and a chip in birdie. All in all it was a great day and I have the clubs and swing dialed in now and I am already shooting scores I was late in the season last year.

7/14 FIR
8/18 GIR
1 birdie
13 pars
4 bogeys
28 putts with the MXM-V #9

Great work GregDan.

Well done GregDan, thats a good day brother!

40/35 from 6736 tonight. Played really well on the back with 8 pars and a chip in birdie. All in all it was a great day and I have the clubs and swing dialed in now and I am already shooting scores I was late in the season last year.

7/14 FIR
8/18 GIR
1 birdie
13 pars
4 bogeys
28 putts with the MXM-V #9

Way to go dude...could have used that lat sat...lol

Shot an 89 today with two penalty strokes. I hit my irons really well today. So well that I only used my driver twice all round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thanks Beags! I'm ready to travel, I'm antsy about it, need to see if I can think my way around a round on an unknown track. Stupid work getting in the way!
Dont think your way around the track.

Hit ball. Go hit ball again. Putt ball in hole.

Way to go dude...could have used that lat sat...lol

Haha. That's a fact! But that wind was crazy as well. Next time though I feel a 58 or 59 when we play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back