What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my game was as boring as Dan's!

By inches!!!! And it was not my typical gamer hahaha :good:

Must be that silly easy course u play at all the time :alien

Shot a 44 in my league tonight. Not as good as last week, but I did make a mess of one of the holes. Nice thing is that it combined with the 41 I shot last week to post the best round on my newly forming handicap by several shots (handicap is trending 15.4, down from 17.4).

Making nice solid contact, and short game is showing some of the practice that I've been putting into it.

Nice donne way to go man, love seeing the hard work paying dividends already.

Nice donne way to go man, love seeing the hard work paying dividends already.

Thanks Mike...plenty of work still to do, but a few things are not requiring conscious thought already.

I really love boring golf.

9/9 GIR
7/8 FIR

35 for a -1

Just need more time on that practice green to get the flatstick dropping bombs rather than burning edges.

Missed fairway?

How are you coping, Champ?

haha - Canadaniel golf is awesome.

Nice day, not much wind

41/43 = 84

8/13 FW
8 GIR
32 Putts
3 Penalty shots

Nice day, not much wind

41/43 = 84

8/13 FW
8 GIR
32 Putts
3 Penalty shots

Solid day today Tim WTG! Yeah, you guys and your crazy wind down there, glad it took the day off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

37/43 = 80
Course was playing short (5900-6000) but greens had just been punched and were terrible.

11/18 GIR
6/14 FW
35 putts (2 3-jacks)
4 penalty strokes

Irons were dialed in all day and gave me a solid 5-6 looks at birdie within 15 feet but nothing fell.

Lost to Shakey 1 up on 18 when I 3 putted from around 30 feet as he had an 8 footer for birdie.

Fun round with Tom & Chris though as always!

Baffler XL SW is dynamite from the FW up to about 95 yards.

some solid golf being played today, Good work fellas!

Way to go on the solid rounds today people!

Played captain's choice today. Had some really nice shots when my tempo was good. Struggled a bit towards the end. Best hole was the first one. Par 5, 474 yards. Drive was straight as an arrow, placed us right in the middle of the fairway. Second shot was with the 5w, lifted it about 20 feet off the ground, straight at the pin. Left us 15 yards from the green. Chip and putt for birdie. Was nailing all sorts of putts today, had a couple of 10 footers which really felt good. The game is coming around.

Shot a 44 in my league tonight. Not as good as last week, but I did make a mess of one of the holes. Nice thing is that it combined with the 41 I shot last week to post the best round on my newly forming handicap by several shots (handicap is trending 15.4, down from 17.4).

Making nice solid contact, and short game is showing some of the practice that I've been putting into it.

Keep up the good work, captain.

I shot +2 38 on 9. I've been playing from the back tees the last few rounds out. From the back the nine I played today was 3585. I three putted the first green after a good tee shot and approach. I hit the ball pretty well today, short game is getting better, and the driver is working, so I am hoping to build on that going forward. I feel like I am getting close to breaking through and going low.

Played a quick 9 tonight, turned out to be windy as hell but it was a good day. 1 bogey and 1 birdie for an even par 35.

Played a quick 9 tonight, turned out to be windy as hell but it was a good day. 1 bogey and 1 birdie for an even par 35.

I was so channelling you today. Loaner car with satellite radio, jamming loudly to 90s hip hop.

I really love boring golf.

9/9 GIR
7/8 FIR

35 for a -1

Just need more time on that practice green to get the flatstick dropping bombs rather than burning edges.
Canadan rounds can be awesomely boring to witness, see you in July my friend!
I was nearly awesome today! This could get scary.
Going to get real scary for some people in a cart near by come July...#.comworkpayingoff

Played six holes with my 8 year old daughter before it got dark. 5 pars and a bogey - I left my putter at home accidentally so the 2 iron was a little shaky on the greens. I was super pleased that everything I've been working on actually transferred to the course. I'm super excited to get back out there tomorrow and hit the range and play 18 holes.

Shot 42 in the league last night. Got a few points from my man , Amart. Probably will give them back on the return match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 42 in the league last night. Got a few points from my man , Amart. Probably will give them back on the return match

You at the Oasis too?

Shot 91 yesterday in extremely windy conditions at. It was my first round of the year besides a golf outing and my short game struggled big time on the front. I 3 putted 5 times on the front and had 3 chips roll off the green for a 48.

The back was better with no 3 putts and scored a 43. I was happy with my irons for the most part but distances were difficult to judge. The wind was at least a 3 club difference at times.

Playing again today, goal is no 3 putts and no lost balls

What did you shoot today?

Shot an 84 yesterday. 38/46. Closed out my match on the 13th hole and promptly went quad, double, bird, double, bougy. Had potential to be much better than it was but hey, that's the name of the game!

really struggled yesterday
1/9 FIR
1/9 GIR
16 putts
44 par 35
1 bird 1 par a double and a triple

thats all that needs to be said about that. went to the range after i think i sorted it out i wasnt getting to my left side causing me to hang back had the lefts the whole round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back