What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great round Freddie! Especially under tournament conditions.

JM

That is a ridiculous round, Freddie. Wow.

Not 69 lol.

It was a pretty rotten day for golf up here. 25-35mph winds and about 45° when I teed off.

43/43
35 or 36 putts? Ugh.
7 GIR - pretty happy with that.

In all, score wasn't great, but i hit the ball hard and that's enough for me this week. Greenside work was pretty bad.

We only got 9 in...It was raining, 39 degrees and WINDY when we teed off. Had 38 with 14 putts. Chipped in for birdie and had another birdie on a par three. Took me the first couple holes to get warmed up and the bogey, par, double start showed it. Also lipped out a 10 footer on 9 for a birdie. Pretty happy with all the clothes I had on. Not at all sorry I didn't play 18. Hey #King participants, send some warm weather my way please!!

110 - 2 penalties, no lost
Balls, just a lot of trees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45-43/88 at Nate's home track.

5/18 GIR
9/14 FW
31 putts
3 penalty strokes

Just a meh round....had 4 doubles I believe....ball striking was decent but greens were quick and only made a few decent putts on the back including a 25 footer to save par.

We had a rain/lightning delay on the 3rd tee and were battling some wind throughout the day. Should've been a low 80's round....but alas more work to be done.

Did not get to report yesterday 2nd round in our company tournament at Jekyll Island, my partner and I posted another 76 in the best ball tournament after posting the same score on the first day. I only had 1 birdie and he was without any. The bad thing was that I missed 2 four foot par putts on holes he had already bogeyed and I 3 putted twice on the day, again on holes that he had already bogeyed. That would have tied for 1st in our flight, I really felt bad for letting him down. The crazy thing is the putter was awesome the rest of the round.

43/42 with 3 doubles on the front and 1 on the back. Had 1 birdie which was a chip in from approx. 30 yards and was hammering the driver today.

LOW!

I'll be back later with details let's just say Mmaynard11 should be glad the round together today didn't work out.

LOW!

I'll be back later with details let's just say Mmaynard11 should be glad the round together today didn't work out.

Nice!! I am looking forward to said details.

LOW!

The possibilities here are intriguing and I eagerly await more 411. Sounds awesome.....

JM

38/39...77
2 birdies one was a chip in
1 chutt in
8 of 14 fairways
7 girs
28 putts

Stupid double on 2 when I had some tree issues then birdied 6 and chipped in on 9 for a birdie.

Par on first 4 holes on back then thinned a wedge which lead to bogey. Had a few more then ended with par.(burned edge on 18 for birdie)

Did miss 2 putts on back side inside of 10 I usually make.

Tee game was awesome after a few whoops on front. Irons were not spot on but getting close. Struggled at 150 yards all day but ball stayed in front of me. 1 shot in sand and got out ok.

Just a all around great day with Grins and felt good to hit some real golf shots. Still not where I need to be but I'm close

LOW!

Played 18 with Mike Dean today: First full round of the year (not counting two nines a few weeks ago): 55/51. Some good shots, some bad. I'm starting to see the effects of getting older on my swing (both knees feel like something is torn; lep hip hurts like hell; no flexibility, so full swings are getting awkward). Still, no real blow-up holes, just shots lost here & there.

But MikeDean...had an interesting round, to say the least!

Trending Deano...Trending. That is solid stuff. Love seeing lessons pay off.
Dont stop working. Big month coming up and love this.

Trending Deano...Trending. That is solid stuff. Love seeing lessons pay off.
Dont stop working. Big month coming up and love this.

No doubt man was nice to play and all but it's back to range, short game and lessons.

38/39...77
1 chutt in
8 of 14 fairways
7 girs
28 putts

Stupid double on 2 when I had some tree issues then birdied 6 and chipped in on 9 for a birdie.

Par on first 4 holes on back then thinned a wedge which lead to bogey. Had a few more then ended with par.(burned edge on 18 for birdie)

Tee game was awesome after a few whoops on front. Irons were not spot on but getting close. Struggled at 150 yards all day but ball stayed in front of me. 1 shot in sand and got out ok.

Just a all around great day with Grins and felt good to hit some real golf shots. Still not where I need to be but I'm close

Hell of a round bud!

38/39...77
1 chutt in
8 of 14 fairways
7 girs
28 putts

I think the chip-in was impressive (no chutting there!). His score bodes well for the summer & Morgan Cup. Didn't strike the ball particularly well, just ground out a decent score! Mike even said "77... that can't be right!" whan he added 'em up at the end of the round.

A little more practice and he'll be tough to beat!

I played 36 holes this weekend and I think I am starting to see the fruits of my hard work at the range lately. Played 27 yesterday first 9 I shot 39 at a pretty easy course and then I met some buddies at another course we had the wind HOWLING and the course already plays long with tons of elevation change but I was able to manage an 84. Then today I got in 9 before the torrential downpour and shot a 41. Game is coming along nicely. I know what I need to work on still but I am making strides for sure

Oh and I have no idea when I last chipped in with a wedge...may have been 3 years ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back