The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Announcement

This event will not be delayed! While players will still not be able to have their phones on the course, volunteers will be responsible for posting live updates of the event as play is happening. We will limit it to words and save the images and video for the coverage, but up until the back 9 on Sunday, the forum will know what is happening and when its happening.

Including a score board update after each session with the teams and points earned.

This is pretty awesome. Makes it ridiculously suspenseful as well. I'm so excited and proud to say I'm apart of this!

they will be green bulbs from an old lite brite. They will be arrange in the shape of a number 4.

I like you. But not in a relationship, move in together kind of way.

Love this change for everyone involved! Adds an added level of suspense to those following and makes us as participants want to fight that much harder for our supporters

Live updating. That's what I am talking about!

Very nice! The MC needs live updates so that the forum can live in the excitement of the matches!

I think live updates from the volunteers is a great addition. THP events are great to follow along with and I enjoy showing my support during events.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I love that live updates from the volunteers is being added this year. It will just amp up the event even more for those following along

Great decision this. I know following along during The King was really fun with the continual updates of where matches stood. This will make following along during the Morgan Cup that much more enjoyable for those that do, and having the volunteers doing the updates enables the players to remain focused on their matches. I love it.

I was thinking back to last year and thinking of what it would have been like for me to live update and shoot video. I honestly don't know that I would have done a very good job. The volunteers this year are going to be absolute freaking rockstars!

Great news here for sure. It sure did add a lot to The King and there is every reason to believe that it will in THPMC as well! Bravo!

JM

Great news, live updates are fun to keep up with.

That's awesome. The live updates just bring the event to life that much more for those following along on the forum.

Live updates? Uh, yeah, that will get the forum stirring. I love it.

Live updates are going to be awesome. I'm glad the volunteers will be tasked with them, as it was tough to say much other than where a match stood during #theking

I love this little tweak. Following along with #theking was a lot of fun and I could feel the nervous tension throughout both days. I can imagine a lot of people glued to the Forum for this.

Really great idea, build up and peak inside. Really enjoyed following along with #TheKing!

I mentioned it at some point during #TheKing coverage how awesome it would be for people to be able to follow along. Love that THP is making this tweak. Will really get everyone involved.

I hope everyone will enjoy watching Team THP light up the scoreboard on Saturday morning.

Sic em boys! :bomb:

Really great idea, build up and peak inside. Really enjoyed following along with #TheKing!

Everyone will know in real time while we're taking it to BigTime and JeffJohn.

#SorryNotSorry

#DoWorkDotCom

Live updates! Yeah! Last year all my friends were asking where they could follow the event, they are going to be excited!

This is a great idea and shouldn't be surprised JB has added a wrinkle to an already epic event. As a volunteer I am looking forward to updating with all the action & letting the players concentrate on their games. I'm still in shock a little that I will be responsible for bringing this event to the masses. Very humbling and can't wait to see what's in store.

Announcement

This event will not be delayed! While players will still not be able to have their phones on the course, volunteers will be responsible for posting live updates of the event as play is happening. We will limit it to words and save the images and video for the coverage, but up until the back 9 on Sunday, the forum will know what is happening and when its happening.

Including a score board update after each session with the teams and points earned.
That is awesome, it'll be so cool to know what's happening!

Announcement

Love love love love this! Awesome idea and change!

This just keeps getting better and better!

Back