Prayers, positive thoughts, everything you got

I am beyond stoked to hear that for you, Danny! Still thinking about you guys!

That made my week danny! Great news

Amazing news, will continue to pray for her full recovery and therapy. God is good!

So happy to hear that Danny!! Glad the little one will he happy and live a long healthy life. I will continue to think of you and your family and hope all keeps going well.

Very glad to get that the surgery went well!! Praying for continued good news and progress!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

F-YES DANNY! This is spectacular news buddy! Good luck to Kaylee on her recovery. We're here for you guys if you need anything!

That is amazing news buddy I'm so happy for you and your family.

So happy for ALL of you Danny. #PrayersAnswered!

JM

Hell yes dude! So happy for you guys! Still in my thoughts!

Awesome to hear Danny....goosebumps just over took me. Scary stuff and you just never know. Swift recoveries!

This is great news man, I'm so happy for all of you!

Awesome news Danny, happy for you guys!

Awesome news Danny. Absolutely awesome.

Wow Danny so happy for your daughter and your family. Such a sigh of relief!

So happy for you and your family.

Freaking fantastic news, Danny!! Continued prayers as she recovers.

Loved hearing that last update, Danny. Now we pray for the little gal's speedy and complete recovery.

So happy to hear the news Danny...continued best wishes to her and the family.

Happy for you guys! Hope she heals fully, quickly.

So glad to read that update Danny! Great news! Just totally awesome.

This is so effing fantastic to hear, I will still keep you guys in my thoughts as the recovery journey starts

Great stuff to read, hoping all continues to head in the right direction

So happy you guys got the good news.

The T4K family is so incredibly happy for you, and we will continue to keep your family in our prayers.

I read your post to the kids and they laughed at the part where you would do a back flip :)

The MRI results are in............ THEY SEE NO TUMOR LEFT!!!!! Holy freaking crap I feel like we just won the lottery. Some happy tears shed. I would do a back flip, but I'd break my neck. :D

She has some fluid and blood in her brain, as well as some fluid swelling the side of her head, but that should all absorb over time.

Thank you thank you thank you all again! Some good recovery left still, but one freaking happy group in this hospital room.

Quoted again for the chills that just occurred after reading that. Dejavu for me in hearing that. God is Good!

Back