The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

coming from a guy who tried his hardest to be a part of it to see grown men arguing over semantics and a little trash talk is a little disappointing to say the least

Same here brother. Hopefully from here on out it will be great

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I don't know what went on in the PM's and I don't need to.

But I don't feel out of place reminding everyone that needs a dose of reality just how fortunate they are to be taking part of this ultimate event.

And JB, I will disagree with you on one point. They do owe us something.

They owe it to us to act in a classy respectable way before, during and after the event.

They owe it to the THP membership in hopes that you don't just say EFF IT, this event is done.

It almost became so last year and a bunch of guys put the event above their own interests to change your mind.

Let's all remember who the Morgan Cup is named after and make her proud of that fact.

EOR

This has been a long journey for everyone and the finish line is fast approaching. Regardless of the trash talk I really believe that each and everyone of us is ecstatic for the opportunity and want this thing to continue. Maybe there is more going on than I know and I am naive but this event means a lot and work is being out in by all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coming from a guy who tried his hardest to be a part of it to see grown men arguing over semantics and a little trash talk is a little disappointing to say the least

Same here brother. Hopefully from here on out it will be great

It hurts me the most that you guys feel like this. It really does. I hope we can put on the show that this event deserves. I know after today, it's time to redouble my efforts and finish these last couple months on a high note.

Just know there are tons of us out here jealous as hell of you guys. Enjoy it and I can't wait to hear about your journeys as this amazing event gets closer.

Water under the bridge guys. Let's keep moving forward and make this event the crown jewel we know it's going to be.

We've got so many exciting things happening for all 40 of us over the next 90 days. Our club ordering is in the process of happening for some of the participants. Are you freakin kidding me!? HOW AWESOME AND EXCITING is that? Between that and the fun stuff companies are sending just to get us even more motivated and pumped up for the event, plus to show much they care about us? It's unbelievable. It's fanfreakintastic.

Water under the bridge guys. Let's keep moving forward and make this event the crown jewel we know it's going to be.

We've got so many exciting things happening for all 40 of us over the next 90 days. Our club ordering is in the process of happening for some of the participants. Are you freakin kidding me!? HOW AWESOME AND EXCITING is that? Between that and the fun stuff companies are sending just to get us even more motivated and pumped up for the event, plus to show much they care about us? It's unbelievable. It's fanfreakintastic.

I daydream about staff sponsor day every single day. It honestly gets me through the crappy days most times.

Guess I took it too far.

I'll just shut up and quit talking.

Just know there are tons of us out here jealous as hell of you guys. Enjoy it and I can't wait to hear about your journeys as this amazing event gets closer.

I've been jealous for a long time. I hope everybody involved with the Morgan Cup enjoys it as much as we did the King :thumb:

I daydream about staff sponsor day every single day. It honestly gets me through the crappy days most times.

Right? It's gonna look like Christmas morning. Look at all of those clubs! BIO CELLS! TOUR PREFERRED IRONS! *Insert Cleveland and/or Srixon irons* CHEWBACCA MASKS like all of it is just going to be crazy. I can't wait to physically see what everyone has selected and how they hit it on the range. That's a lot of shiny brand new equipment. That's a lot of excitement.

Omg, all this over some light hearted trash talk. See you guys in July

Heck I daydream about seeing it through your eyes :) can't wait to see what

To rip off Bubba Watson, "I never got this far in my dream." I literally never EVER thought I would be in the Morgan Cup. I never even entered for a chance to be in it before because I just didn't think I was good enough. Well here I am (still don't think I deserve any of this) in the event. I literally learn something new every day. Whether it's about equipment or a quick swing tip or practice advice down to just how far I can push myself. Let me just hit a few more balls before I leave. Let me spend another 10 minutes putting. I tried to be active during last year's MC and am friends with alot of these guys and have heard all about last year's experience. I want that. Those guys absolutely brought it in all aspects and the event was the best it has ever been. I want next year for people to look back at the 40 of us and be proud of us and what we accomplished. Call it corny or BS but it's the truth. I never expected to be here but I am extremely grateful for the opportunity. We don't only represent ourselves, our sponsor and our teams. We represent THP. We represent Josh and Morgan. We represent all the members of THP.

Right? It's gonna look like Christmas morning. Look at all of those clubs! BIO CELLS! TOUR PREFERRED IRONS! *Insert Cleveland and/or Srixon irons* CHEWBACCA MASKS like all of it is just going to be crazy. I can't wait to physically see what everyone has selected and how they hit it on the range. That's a lot of shiny brand new equipment. That's a lot of excitement.

I don't have a movie quality Chewbacca mask :(

I am excited for July. I mean who wouldn't be excited to see 40 grown men act like the Nintendo Kid on the range?

Work hard guys, make this event the best its ever been and just enjoy the ride! We are all here cheering you on and hoping that you can experience something that is truly done nowhere else. Embrace it. Make it yours. Most of all, have fun.

Guess I took it too far.

I'll just shut up and quit talking.

Omg, all this over some light hearted trash talk. See you guys in July

Exactly dude. Exactly.

I consider you both friends, good friends, so I have no problem saying this.
Dont play the effin martyr card. I made it clear in my post it was not directed at any one person, group of people, etc.
It was directed at everybody.

This event is effin exhausting and I am ****ing done with it. All we asked is to move on and up comes the martyr card? Cmon guys. You guys have both been there. Both wanted to be there again. Its a celebration, not a pitty party.

Style. We should, and will, all continue with style. I love this place, we are a family and we support each other. Shite happens, but "family first" folks. I look at what is before me and I just hope I can honor this experience in a manner that makes those that are watching say, "I'm glad he got in. He did a great job." I hope this statement makes sense.

JM

Could not agree more JB. I feel so blessed to be a part of this as everyone else should be and just glad to be on this journey with so many great guys. Nothing taken for granted over here

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Style. We should, and will, all continue with style. I love this place, we are a family and we support each other. Shite happens, but "family first" folks. I look at what is before me and I just hope I can honor this experience in a manner that makes those that are watching say, "I'm glad he got in. He did a great job." I hope this statement makes sense.

JM

I am glad you got in. :)

I think I'll enjoy seeing others faces more than I will my own bag, the excitement will be insane no doubt. Man I get chills thinking about it.

I don't have a movie quality Chewbacca mask :(

You're slacking! :alien:

JM
JM after our event in Dallas you are all style my friend!

JM

Mojo is one of my favorite guys. The relationship that has grown with you because of this event has been awesome. We are gonna have a beer.

JM

JM. Great point. I've read and even said myself many times this site/community is family. Tadashi was the first person I heard say that last year while I watched the celebration video.

Just like all families, sometimes get heated and you move past it. I'm sure that will be the case here. Maybe it's not my place to say what I did earlier. But in truth I have faith that most if not all MC Staffers will carry on the proud tradition.

On with all the great prep talk.

Back