TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, TM certainly keeps the buzz going. #alwaysinnovative!

Looks like MC TaylorMade guys might be getting excited. I wonder what is coming this way in terms of info. May have to follow along

That iron looks good. Looking forward to hearing more about them.

Interested to see what is revealed today.

Hoping to see more on these and the SLDR S woods line. Maybe sprinkle in some other excitement.

Exciting day for the MC staffers indeed!

Looks like CB size meets SpeedBlades technology.

Interesting indeed. The SpeedBlade tech is very real and I'm excited to see how it's used in future offerings. It seems I won't have to wait long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Interesting...and exciting, but I'm also interested to see where these will fall looking at the whole lineup. Let's see what the day brings along.

To be honest, my gut still says to go with the Tour Preferred...but it's seems like they would be a solid set of irons.

Wow, these irons sound really exciting, and look good too. If they can get the distance of the speedblades into more of a GI/players iron, I think that will make a lot of people (at least 3 on DotCom) happy. Can't wait to find out more.

Sounds like it will be a really exciting day for the TaylorMade staffers to follow.

Excited to see more of these irons. They do look really, really good. A lot of choices right now with TaylorMade.

It will be great to learn more about them tomorrow. As it stands now I'm having some challenges envisioning where these fit in their offerings...will this replace something or be a 5th iron offering contemporaneously on the market? Good times ahead for the staffers though!

I didn't realize there was a gap in their current offerings either, but obviously they feel that there is. More choices = happy golfers for the most part though so I'm excited to see what comes out of this.

TM staffers gotta be getting excited! New equipment available for MC staffers maybe???

Post deleted. We honor embargo dates here.
My apologies, GG. Embargo didn't even occur to me since it was distributed by a retailer via e-mail (i.e., public). Sorry about that.

Its a great day to be a TM Staffer!!!

Can't wait to see what this is!

You and me both. I'm sure all TM staffers will be paying close attention to today. Business is going to pick up soon for you guys.
Waiting patiently here deano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back