The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to meet Webb Simpson after the tournament yesterday and chat with him for a few. He hooked me up with a box of Pro V1 X+ and a glove. Really cool dude.

Everytime I see him on TV now I think about those silly Izod commercials with him and the male models on the boat. Glad to hear he hooked you up!

Everytime I see him on TV now I think about those silly Izod commercials with him and the male models on the boat. Glad to hear he hooked you up!

Yeah that dude fits the brand perfectly.

Got called into my bosses office, and told to shut the door, that we needed to talk.

"We are beyond happy with the progress you have made, and how quickly you have caught on. We realize you have only been here 1.5 months, but we want to increase your pay, so we will bump you up another $2 per hour. Your organization skills, professionalism, and ability to deal effectively with our suppliers has really added to our company. We hope within the next 3 months to have you hire an assistant to assist you, and take some of the work load off you."

I have never before felt so useful, so needed, so appreciated. 1.5 months of positive encouragement, plenty of feedback, and a welcoming management team.

I absolutely cannot believe how lucky I am to have caught on here.

Congratulations sounds like a good place to work.

~Don't practice til you get it right, Practice til you can't get it wrong~

Awesome braddman!

Well done Brad!

Great job brad!!!!

Awesome Bradd!!

See. These are the type of good things that happen for people when they are cheering for Team THP in the Morgan Cup. Obviously his boss see's what a great decision maker he is. Congrats buddy. I know it is well deserved.

Nice job, Brad. Congrats!

In March 2011, I received a broadcast email from a friend announcing that his wife was diagnosed with a grade 4 brain tumor and was given 3 months to live. One radiologist proposed a new/experimental treatment (I don't know the details), and they went with it. Today I received an email from the same friend sharing news from the doctors: if her May appointment comes back clean they will declare her cured, in which case she will become literally the 2nd known person in the world to survive this cancer.

That is one kick ass HHJJ, if I do say so myself.

In March 2011, I received a broadcast email from a friend announcing that his wife was diagnosed with a grade 4 brain tumor and was given 3 months to live. One radiologist proposed a new/experimental treatment (I don't know the details), and they went with it. Today I received an email from the same friend sharing news from the doctors: if her May appointment comes back clean they will declare her cured, in which case she will become literally the 2nd known person in the world to survive this cancer.

That is one kick ass HHJJ, if I do say so myself.

Wow! This is soooooo cool :clapp:

On another note: Brad congrats on the raise man! You are obviously a very well liked and respected employee :thumb:

Some great HHJJs in here. Brings a smile to my face.

tequila, that is freaking amazing. very cool for sure. Hope it comes back clean!

Got called into my bosses office, and told to shut the door, that we needed to talk.

"We are beyond happy with the progress you have made, and how quickly you have caught on. We realize you have only been here 1.5 months, but we want to increase your pay, so we will bump you up another $2 per hour. Your organization skills, professionalism, and ability to deal effectively with our suppliers has really added to our company. We hope within the next 3 months to have you hire an assistant to assist you, and take some of the work load off you."

I have never before felt so useful, so needed, so appreciated. 1.5 months of positive encouragement, plenty of feedback, and a welcoming management team.

I absolutely cannot believe how lucky I am to have caught on here.

Braddman. I was thinking earlier of PM'ing you to see how the new gig was going.

This is great news. It's so nice to be appreciated. The $$$ are nice as well. But just having someone notice and take the time to tell you, is a great feeling.

Congrats and well done.

See. These are the type of good things that happen for people when they are cheering for Team THP in the Morgan Cup. Obviously his boss see's what a great decision maker he is. Congrats buddy. I know it is well deserved.

And the best part is that THP is unblocked at work! Soon when I hire my assistant I can be on THP all day while at work!

I just got notice that my phone is on its way back to me (finally!)

Driving to Miami listening to PGA your radio and Wardy calls in. Gets great tip from Dennis Paulson. Made my day. Thread will be in swing tips tonight

Trees are starting to bud, grass is starting to green, it seems as though this winter that took FOREVER is finally on it's way out.

Maybe a bit of a strange one here :)

I was watching some clips in the NBC Golf app and saw them responding to a tweet (I think) from "tee to green 18" and had to smile at that :)

Also my cat that seemed on the verge of giving up started eating again :)

My oldest son completed his Freshman year today at Central Michigan University.

Despite what he calls an blatant underestimating of curriculum ( he took 3 science classes 2 chemistry and a biology class -all with labs) and 18 credit hours for the semester he went into finals week with a 3.75 GPA.
Just got off the phone with him, and he said finals were a piece of cake!

Very proud of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back