The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the Adidas shorts fit? Has everyone found them to be pretty true to size waist wise?

For reference alone, I would be more inclined to buy 35 in adidas, whereas I would buy 34 in Puma. Just a touch more snug in my experiences.

I'm about to grab a pair of Cardiffs in a color I actually will wear. I like the shoe for my foot, but the ones I have are black.

For reference alone, I would be more inclined to buy 35 in adidas, whereas I would buy 34 in Puma. Just a touch more snug in my experiences.
I always found them to be more baggy. I typically sized down a touch in them, but I guess it all depends on which style of the Adidas it is.

I'm about to grab a pair of Cardiffs in a color I actually will wear. I like the shoe for my foot, but the ones I have are black.

I have been repeating "You dont need another pair of shoes" for about 10 minutes with Cardiffs sitting in my cart.

I have been repeating "You dont need another pair of shoes" for about 10 minutes with Cardiffs sitting in my cart.

They run a bit narrow, so you might consider sizing up 1/2 size.

meaning white?

They run a bit narrow, so you might consider sizing up 1/2 size.

Yup. I have Ecco Streets that fit similar. I went 1/2 size up in those. I have tried them on and almost bought them about a dozen times. I DONT NEED MORE SHOES!!!!!!!!!

3 dozen new b330-rx for 25 a dozen...

How's life on the wrong side of the golf ball Dev?

I miss you you gold haired beautiful SOB

I miss being able to be more active but I am trying to manage time better between work, my house, and my life in order to not go down the path I was last fall. Unfortunately it means I have less time to spend around here, even though I do lurk more then one would think.

You shut it Trevor!! You shut your dirty traveling mouth. :bananadance:

It's statements like that, that cause me to have a mancrush on you!
sudaraqu.jpg

I miss being able to be more active but I am trying to manage time better between work, my house, and my life in order to not go down the path I was last fall. Unfortunately it means I have less time to spend around here, even though I do lurk more then one would think.

War Eagle: I love you

It started out so promising then came crashing down

That was fun, and a great diversion from work for a little bit. So many funny people on thus forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back