Round 2 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

War and I hell that's going to be fun. Will be nice to share a round with Ken and Doug.

Apologies in advance to the volunteers in match 7. You'll at least be able to take care of half the foursome with one name.

War and I hell that's going to be fun. Will be nice to share a round with Ken and Doug.
Will be nice to play along side you rather than against you.

Interesting seeing the other teams pairings and orders now that they are released. I know I struggled with overthinking combinations and permutations, and finally left the morning squads intact.

I look forward to competing with James and Ricky on the emerald fairways of Caledonia. It will be a lot of fun guys.

Interesting seeing the other teams pairings and orders now that they are released. I know I struggled with overthinking combinations and permutations, and finally left the morning squads intact.

I look forward to competing with James and Ricky on the emerald fairways of Caledonia. It will be a lot of fun guys.

Looking forward to it Donne, truly.

I'll be looking forward to the #Cookie/Tadashi matchup! Played with both of those guys this year! Can't wait to follow along!

Some great pairings there! Cannot wait to watch Saturday at the Morgan Cup unfold!!!!

#RockStars

Apologies in advance to the volunteers in match 7. You'll at least be able to take care of half the foursome with one name.

In their defense, they are both named Andy. So we have the matchup of Andys vs Wards

I like it. Very exciting to see the A/S pairings.

Ryan -- let's do some work in the afternoon. Boom!

Also, have we learned the courses that will be used for these rounds?

In their defense, they are both named Andy. So we have the matchup of Andys vs Wards

Thanks in advance to Team Albatross for helping create the best announcing pairing ever.

I like it. Very exciting to see the A/S pairings.

Ryan -- let's do some work in the afternoon. Boom!

Also, have we learned the courses that will be used for these rounds?

Pretty certain it's TB Sat AM, Caledonia Sat PM, and TB Sunday.

Round 2 Matchups - 2014 Morgan Cup #THPMC

Alrighty then. My Finnish prep is going to go a long ways. Can't wait to tee it up with Castor!

As for this match....

Castor & MMaynard

Vs.

Hawk & MikeDean

...it's been a long time in the making!

Great matches all the way around.

Some really intriguing matchups in there. Awesome

Me and Castor again in Alt Shot at Calaedonia...but this time as enemy's!

Castor Hades & mmaynard
Hawk & MikeDean441
Marking this match down. Definitely going to be in the gallery for this one. Not sure if I'll be cheering, or heckling. :wink:

I know I've missed it but ... how will spectator's be handled for this event? I'll be driving in for at least one or two of the days (baby's arrival will dictate my final plans), and would like to see the action live.

Me and Castor again in Alt Shot at Calaedonia...but this time as enemy's!

Don't let this keep you away from asking for a leisurely weekend round.

Awesome. Nothing like a tough match to bring out the best. It will be an honor to play second round with my partner Brad against great opponents like Big Time and JeffJohn!

Donne it will be an absolute pleasure playing with you again. This time minus a leprechaun unless Paladdin is interested? Haha

Best of luck to all the contestants! Shaping up to provide some great golf, comradere and chop-busting. I'm hoping to be able to take part in a THP event also soon!

some very strong teams in that group

Donne it will be an absolute pleasure playing with you again. This time minus a leprechaun unless Paladdin is interested? Haha

We will have Dan in the pairing in front of us, and Wardy in the pairing behind us...it's definitely a reunion.

Back