2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I gotta admit, its going to be a great time. I also gotta admit the amount of people trying to get into this vs the Gauntlet is a bit puzzling, but then again, a lot of things with events puzzles me.

Its going to be fun and we are looking forward to seeing which 32 THPers join the ranks.

If you only knew how bad I want in #TheGauntlet you would not believe it, I also want in this :)

Good luck to all, I really wanted in on this but don't think I will be able to swing the financials for this with the holidays right around the corner and a golf trip with friends in November. Should be fun, hope the Houston crew represent well.

Well, I'm full bore on this, and the Gauntlet, and Wilson and, although I haven't allowed myself to think about it much, #TheDos! If I'm lucky enough to get into this tomorrow, I'll still be going for the rest of them. I'm not greedy; just love THP events.

Not going to be able to participate in this one. I found out over the weekend that I will be in Anaheim for work. Sucks to miss what will be an amazing event.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I sure hope my backup plan comes together tomorrow!

I'm all in on this one. ..rolling solo despite what jb says.

When can I sign up for the event?

thp-BridgestoneChampionship.png
You know I will be ready to fire away tomorrow at 1pm pacific time.

Im with you bro, and that above is exactly why I have my eye so heavily focused on this event.

Figured out tonight that this event isn't in the cards for me. Looks like no THP events until 2015 unless I miraculously get into the Grandaddy. It stinks, but I have to prioritize some other things over a golf trip right now. Best of luck to everyone that wants to get into this event, I'll have fun following along on here with all of the action.

I am hoping I get in....my boss said we may have a meeting tomorrow....I may need a potty break at 1pm est

Damn. Unfortunately work situation will not allow this event. Many uncertainties in my line of work due to a merger/acquisition that I almost had to cancel indy invitational.... I somehow managed to stay in the indy event. Should I somehow win the entry to PGA National, something will need to be figured out

I'm locking my office door at 11:30 & not coming out until sign ups are over.

Good luck every one! One event per year is my limit plus we are moving the first of June and that will take a chunk of change out if the budget. Those of you lucky enough to bag a spot are in for a rare treat?⛳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching this thread closely, I'm doing everything I can to make sure I can make this one!

7 hours to go!

I've been watching this thread closely, I'm doing everything I can to make sure I can make this one!

Your spot is waiting for you, so at least no need to sign up.

If you feel like just handing over your spot...my arms are open.

Back