2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

I wasn't talking about being first on the thread. Meant first emails to GG, figured my post was clear on that.

And thats what I meant with my reply, because one thinks they were fast and made it is not always the case thanks to email servers

hmmm..38 members watching...hope i was in time

GUARANTEE there are many more entries than that. Upwards of 80 watching at the time of info release.

Hope this happens again
3a6ateru.jpg

I hope you win in VEGAS sometime again also.

Good luck folks!!! :blob:

hmmm..38 members watching...hope i was in time
I peeked right around 12:58 and I think there were 41 at that time. Not the worst odds in the world, but no lock for sure for any of us.

8min later and my heart is still pumping with excitement.

The last few have sold-out so quickly, it can come down to who has a better connection to the "interwebs".

I was lurking and had to make a couple of changes to template, but sent it pretty quick... so I thought...

If it's meant to be it's meant to be.

I am IN.

KABOOM.

Hope you guys enjoy! I know this will be amazing

To answer the question that some have.
Yes it sold out instantly.
Yes there will be a wait list because way more than 32 emails came in.

Never fear. I truly mean that. The wait list many times works out.

Otherwise pointless emails coming in and torturing me during this time.....ain't nobody got time for that!

Holy cow, I'm in!

8min later and my heart is still pumping with excitement.
There are few other things in my life that can get my nerves going like the signup for a THP event. (for the record I don't have kids and I love my fiance and job)

WOOOOO WOOOOOO i'm in it to win it people!!!

:banana::blob::bananadance::alien2::clapp::drinks:

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

in baby

I'm in! now I get to go into work late and tell my boss I need a weekend off in late Sept! So pumped!!!!

PGA National...see you and 39 other THPer's in Sept! BOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! Now to tell the wife. :banana:

In! Woo Hoo! That Bear better be ready to wrestle!

Woooooooooooooooooooo! In!

IN IN IN!

Yes I'm in!!!!

Back