TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FedEx guy just dropped of a package, I wonder what it could be?

Report but don't give away too much info..... Jk

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

y3aja8un.jpg

I love the personalized towel. This has been a crazy day for team TaylorMade!

Very nice little surprise there.

Nice Par! That towel looks awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's a nice looking towel.

Sweet towel there, nice!

Got my Driver and Fairway/Hybrids fitting scheduled at Cool Clubs for next Saturday!

Thats just awesome, very cool personalized towels.

I just got off the phone with my pro, I will be getting fit on Thursday!

Sweet towel!

So nice!!! That thing is awesome

That should give you guys plenty of time to get your orders together.

I just might get my order in tonight!

I suspect that the local stores ain't going to have the new SLDR S & SLDR iron demos as left handed before the 1st of June.

I suspect that the local stores ain't going to have the new SLDR S & SLDR iron demos as left handed before the 1st of June.

Can't wait to see orders popping up. Looking forward to seeing what you go with.

Sweet!! I almost bought a TM towel yesterday, but didn't have my wallet with me at the moment...they took care of it for me :D

Sorry dude, RH only. Heh Those towels are awesome!

I can probably do mine tonight as well. But I'm going to hold off a bit. I have a nice little perk that I have nothing but SLDR S stuff in the bag along with the irons and wedges, so I'm going to see what I get from them more on the course.

The catalog is awesome, but not something I'm going to look at all that much. It'd be overwhelming, like going onto WebMD when you say you have a headache.

Hit the clubs, discuss with fitter, make a plan of action from there.

Also, hello DA-62 putter. You saved a hair or two from turning white today.

I'm anxious to see what you do with the SLDR's dude, as well as you hit the TP's you'll be deadly with the forgiveness

TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

The catalog is awesome, but not something I'm going to look at all that much. It'd be overwhelming, like going onto WebMD when you say you have a headache.

Hit the clubs, discuss with fitter, make a plan of action from there.

Also, hello DA-62 putter. You saved a hair or two from turning white today.

I can't see the White Smoke DA-62 on the TM website...I did find it with Google though, but is the DA-62 we are talking about the Ghost Tour Daytona 62 or the White Smoke DA-62?

I asked this from GG as well via PM. I think :)

Last edited:
Fitting scheduled for next Tuesday with Bobby VanSweden. He's excited, I'm very excited, I'm gonna video and photo as much as he's comfortable with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back