The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I've stopped trying to figure out what we are gonna do, I'm just ready to embrace the supriseyness (<--- New word).

I've stopped trying to figure out what we are gonna do, I'm just ready to embrace the supriseyness (<--- New word).

That is the easy route to go. Every time I try and figure it out I'm wrong. I gave up on that with THP.

I will embrace the supriseyness golfingly!!

My brain hurts when I try to imagine. I get as fat as paying my check for breakfast and walking down the strops toward the range with a scattered bunch of guys.

Walking down the path a d seeing.......that's as far as I get

My brain hurts when I try to imagine. I get as fat as paying my check for breakfast and walking down the strops toward the range with a scattered bunch of guys.

Walking down the path a d seeing.......that's as far as I get

I'll bring the tissues.

I can't wait to watch you guys at media. The expressions on you faces will tell the story. Excitement of Christmas morning with young children except with 40 men that are living the dream!

Twitter, Facebook, THP, Instagram, Vine and all the other social media sites will be blowing up on that Friday! That really could be an epic day on THP here.

As a newbie, of course, I have not earthly idea what to expect. So, I don't even try to imagine what will happen that day. (Well, maybe a little). I'm just going to smile and enjoy the ride that morning.

As a newbie, of course, I have not earthly idea what to expect. So, I don't even try to imagine what will happen that day. (Well, maybe a little). I'm just going to smile and enjoy the ride that morning.

Everyone is going to be a newbie on that day because it's totally different than anything we have done before. This entire MC is different. It's like the MC 2.0.

Everyone is going to be a newbie on that day because it's totally different than anything we have done before. This entire MC is different. It's like the MC 2.0.

I love it! Surprises all around!

This excites me even more because it is new and we have no idea what to expect. It adds so much more to the anticipation!

Twitter, Facebook, THP, Instagram, Vine and all the other social media sites will be blowing up on that Friday! That really could be an epic day on THP here.
I will be tuned in to all of the above!!!

Oh, my.

This post certainly has my attention.

Oh, my.

This post certainly has my attention.

JB has been saying for months that this is not the same Morgan Cup. For some reason no one is listening to him. This really is different, everything about it is different. The premise of it being a team competition is the same, but that's about it.

I think I played in that one hehe
I love the new aspects of this event. It's been fun to see how it has grown over the years and with the known changes it will certainly be a new age for the MC.

I think I played in that one hehe
I love the new aspects of this event. It's been fun to see how it has grown over the years and with the known changes it will certainly be a new age for the MC.

Poor choice of wording, I didn't mean it as the 2nd MC, but more like the second version of the MC.

JB has been saying for months that this is not the same Morgan Cup. For some reason no one is listening to him. This really is different, everything about it is different. The premise of it being a team competition is the same, but that's about it.

The message is just a little bigger when it comes from The Boss.

:Alien

I'm glad it's different. It's been a better experience all around for me this time and I expect the actual event will be the same way.

I have no idea what's coming and I love it! Minds will be blown.

This is exciting. I'm going into this with a clear head and no misconceptions.

Tell me where and when to be there, let's do this!

Poor choice of wording, I didn't mean it as the 2nd MC, but more like the second version of the MC.

I knew what you meant, just having a bit of fun.

I'm glad it's different. It's been a better experience all around for me this time and I expect the actual event will be the same way.

I'm glad it's different too. I'm certainly enjoying the experience and the changes have me looking even more forward to that glorious weekend in July.

I'm not gonna lie guys and girls, but last years MC was pretty darn good and in my head going to be pretty tough to beat. Not doubting Morgan/JB (learned not to do that a long time ago) but if they say it's going to be bigger and better than I'm all in. It's just hard to believe the event from last year can get better!

I'm not gonna lie guys and girls, but last years MC was pretty darn good and in my head going to be pretty tough to beat. Not doubting Morgan/JB (learned not to do that a long time ago) but if they say it's going to be bigger and better than I'm all in. It's just hard to believe the event from last year can get better!

Watching last year's coverage, the scale of the event blew my mind. To know this year is bigger and better means my brain can't even imagine what it will be like. The only THP event I've been at, I was blown away and couldn't stop smiling, and this is the Morgan effing Cup, going to go light years past my expectations.

I felt the same way after the 2nd one. That it would be really hard to make it better. However last years accomplished that and it wasn't even close. I just have stopped doubting them.

Back