Twitter

@caa_beat

On the bottom right below your tweet there's an icon with three dots "..." Click on that icon and you are taken to a pop up window that has a long URL/link. The number is inside that.

Also, it is "

I was wondering about the push advertising as well.

I would only get tweet notifications on my phone from BBC news. But I didn't follow them, nor had I ever done anything with their twitter feed. The tweet wouldn't show on either my phone or computer twitter, but I would keep getting notifications.

Poults is on there right now having a pissing match with Elkington. Funny because he's been ticking people off all day today showing off his ultimate cars. Such a d@!k, but at least his logo is correct.

Twitter

@caa_beat

On the bottom right below your tweet there's an icon with three dots "..." Click on that icon and you are taken to a pop up window that has a long URL/link. The number is inside that.

Also, it is "

Last edited:
I don't know man. Ive tried it like 6 times with and without the quote marks and just keep getting the actual link.

Please tell me it's my version of IoS or something. I hate to think I'm a complete moron, but it looks like the evidence says otherwise. Ha

I don't know man. Ive tried it like 6 times with and without the quote marks and just keep getting the actual link.

Please tell me it's my version of IoS or something. I hate to think I'm a complete moron, but it looks like the evidence says otherwise. Ha
I blame iOS

I'm having the same problem, so it might not be you. Haven't played with it much though.

I have tried almost ever twitter app and Tweetbot is by far the best and most complete app out there. They do not have an android app which makes me sad.

Sorry for the skim, but I'm running into a bit of a problem when I start following people, their tweets totally fill my timeline and I seem to loose my most recent tweets and can't seem to find them when I browse, any help or tips?

Sorry for the skim, but I'm running into a bit of a problem when I start following people, their tweets totally fill my timeline and I seem to loose my most recent tweets and can't seem to find them when I browse, any help or tips?

You can create lists of people you follow. Sort them by interest, topic, whatever. I made a THP list where I stick THPers and golf companies.

Go to your profile and click "lists" and you can start adding people there.

You can create lists of people you follow. Sort them by interest, topic, whatever. I made a THP list where I stick THPers and golf companies.

Go to your profile and click "lists" and you can start adding people there.
Gotcha, it just seemed weird that as soon as I started following someone new, their old posts showed up before some more recent posts from people I already follow.

If you haven't checked out the Web based version of Twitter it is much improved. Worth a look IMO

I have been using Tweetcaster for ever and it had been so terrible the last couple of weeks. Really want to try a new client for Android. Any suggestions? Thanks all

Echofon that is all..... #yourwelcome

does anyone have problems with Twitter app on the Iphone freezing it gets super slow and just stalls every time i'm doing stuff lately its a pain

does anyone have problems with Twitter app on the Iphone freezing it gets super slow and just stalls every time i'm doing stuff lately its a pain

yes. Lately it's been a pain.

Yes, I've noticed this the last few days from time to time. I haven't downloaded the new update and wondering if this might be the reason?!

yes. Lately it's been a pain.

i dunno if its the latest upgrade or what but ive stopped tweeting lately because its been such a pain. i am half way through writing a tweet and it freezes or goes so slow.

Yes, I've noticed this the last few days from time to time. I haven't downloaded the new update and wondering if this might be the reason?!

i'm up to date may 14 update..... its really bad sucks cause i've really latched on lately and have been enjoying it.

Back