The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out to the Gulf Stram

5uteneme.jpg

What are you fishing for? Grouper, snapper, mahi?

Just received some sad news, one of my coworkers (before we both retired) wife was in an auto accident and she did not make it. Prayers and thoughts for him and his family.

Sad news, sorry to hear, DD.

Have you ever tried Macoun? They have that crisp, tart/sweet flavor.

Kevin made this recommendation to me a few months back. I am now a Macoun fan. They are absolutely delicious.

The activities by some prove my point that despite it being my career, the internet is a strange strange place. Give a child a keyboard and watch them pound their chest saying "Look at me, look at me, look at me". Then you look their way and the response is classic martyr.

Im so over it its absurd. Thank you all for the PMs and emails. It means more than you know and getting over a hundred of them yesterday was very nice.

The activities by some prove my point that despite it being my career, the internet is a strange strange place. Give a child a keyboard and watch them pound their chest saying "Look at me, look at me, look at me". Then you look their way and the response is classic martyr.

Im so over it its absurd. Thank you all for the PMs and emails. It means more than you know and getting over a hundred of them yesterday was very nice.

Forget 80/20, it's more like 90/10. Keep doing your thing brother.

Forget 80/20, it's more like 90/10. Keep doing your thing brother.
For some it's rinse and repeat.... Age does not dictate maturation

GolferGal shows me this every day as she is younger, more mature and wiser than me.
She had some wise words for me yesterday, along with the wonderful PMs and emails from the people here.

The Internet brings out all walks of life. People are tough guys til they have to meet someone face to face, then it's a whole different ballgame.
But like every other time drama queens grace us with their presence the amount of good and awesome going on will overshadow their childish antics

Last edited:
GolferGal shows me this every day as she is younger, more mature and wiser than me.
She had some wise words for me yesterday, along with the wonderful PMs and emails from the people here.

And that is why you guys have what you have! Complimenting qualities with untiring love and support for one another. It's worth more than anything you can ever have within THP buddy. I for one am forever grateful for what you guys believe and strive to do. A quick reflection of that afternoon in July last year. The good out weigh the bad 100 times over.

Sorry for the ramble

Some just like the drama llama and can't manage to go day to day without it, combine the shelter of the internet with that fact and look out.

In the end, think of the penguins...

Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave
Smile-and-wave-D-penguins-of-madagascar-17851867-808-489.jpg

Others take what's said on the internet way too seriously.

Edit: I have no idea what you guys are even talking about I was just making a generalized statement.

well said. i think this is a situation that shows this.

Lol at drama llama

Some just like the drama llama and can't manage to go day to day without it, combine the shelter of the internet with that fact and look out.

In the end, think of the penguins...

Just smile and wave boys, just smile and wave
Smile-and-wave-D-penguins-of-madagascar-17851867-808-489.jpg

hahahahaha im totally stealing Drama LLama

Others take what's said on the internet way too seriously.

Edit: I have no idea what you guys are even talking about I was just making a generalized statement.
Exactly, dude.

To quote the great Van Wilder, "You should never take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive."

Exactly, dude.

To quote the great Van Wilder, "You should never take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive."

Write that down.

I know Ricky will enjoy this post. While doing yard work and emptying all the trimmings at the local recycling center this happened:

zu4esa2y.jpg

My neighbor across the lake wanted to golf and we went out on a whim. We were on 12 and I saw someone on the 10th tee swinging a Big Bertha with a familiar black trucker hat. Turns out it was Bret / golf4life! Made me smile.

My neighbor across the lake wanted to golf and we went out on a whim. We were on 12 and I saw someone on the 10th tee swinging a Big Bertha with a familiar black trucker hat. Turns out it was Bret / golf4life! Made me smile.

G4L is good people.

One of my favorite people anywhere.

And you always know that swing!

Golf with Hawk is always fun!

And then most likely he promptly hit a bomb.

One of my favorite people anywhere.

And you always know that swing!

Early in our round at LIITA his wife drove over to us, leaving G4L alone 50 yards away while we all waited to hit. Her quote was "I can't listen to him talk about his swing anymore." Hilarious moment.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back