The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen. Just spent a week in Arizona and while a blast I was extremely happy to get home.

Just wait til the snow comes back

I think we have a good seven weeks of summer left, get to the Fourth of July before we get anymore snow.

Haven't had snow like a lot of you guys, but I just want the rain to go away...I just live in the wrong part of the country for that though. haha

The Official Banter Away Thread

First day of my summer off and I'm at home doing laundry and cleaning.

Amanda 1 - James 0

Well played Dr. Miles, well played.

Last edited:
Vacation is wonderful but there really is no place like home.

There is truth there, but I could have used a second week at the beach before coming home.

Haha. Been out all day and some things struck me as hysterical. I mean laugh out loud funny. I even snorted.

Haha. Been out all day and some things struck me as hysterical. I mean laugh out loud funny. I even snorted.

I need a good laugh so please share.

Being locked up at work is killing me 18hrs to go till I am released.

My wife is brilliant.

I need a good laugh so please share.

Being locked up at work is killing me 18hrs to go till I am released.

Someone went full on LeBron James in announcements and I was sent a link.

Golfer Gal is brilliant however.

Spent 4 hours in the yard today and I am burnt. Now times for some brews, beer brats and barbecue chicken. Fresh corn on the cob, potato salad and baked beans.

I worked at a place for 6+ years, where the boss constantly said "we should go golfing". He golfed league every week, leaving at noon and taking an afternoon off. We never did get out and play golf.

My new employment, 2 months into starting I have been invited out multiple times, and got out for a round with my new boss this weekend. Golf/carts/refreshments on the company dime. It just made me smile thinking about it.

Such a difference in philosophy. The new place goes out of its way to treat employees well.

Man I feel good today.
GG once again is the voice of reason and with that got my creative juices flowing.
Oh man I am excited about a few things and working on a few others.

Man I feel good today.
GG once again is the voice of reason and with that got my creative juices flowing.
Oh man I am excited about a few things and working on a few others.
This can only lead to good things for THP members.

I think I've lost quite a bit of distance from last year after my shoulder injury.

Still playing fairly well, and I can't say I've been at a disadvantage because of it. But a little dissapointing. Maybe it'll come back.

I wish I was an internet superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back