The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't you save the rocker for the last load so that Granny Clampett has somewhere to ride?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

lmao I'll tell KellyBo you said that. :D

Love the upside down rocker...good luck with the move Bill and Kelly.

Thanks Donne! We just got back from one load and resting a bit then heading off again. Once we unload it we will be painting our bedroom so it will be ready for the bedroom suit Friday. :thumb:

Heading to Beverly Hills?

haha heading to Watkinsville, Ga. which is just a little bit smaller than BH.. :D Lord have mercy I'll be glad when this move is over!!!

Threads or posts that start with "So, ...."

I am about to make a rant that I am sure will piss off many people, and quite frankly, I don't care. I want to make something very clear, I am my own person. I am not JB's puppet, and it is a HUGE insult to me, and everything that I stand for that anyone would think otherwise. I also find it incredibly amusing that people don't even have the audacity to say these insulting comments to me, but instead feel the need to take it elsewhere, and not even respond to me.

Let me make something very clear, I am ALWAYS the person who wants to cut someone off on the 1st offense, it is ALWAYS JB who wants to give a 2nd, 3rd and 10th try. Do you know who is the first person to ban someone on this site? Me! Do you know how many times I have banned someone and JB has un-banned them because he wanted to give them another try?

So please, stop calling me a puppet, it's incredibly insulting and is a giant attack on my character and I don't appreciate it.

And I will not be discussing this any further. Do not bother sending me a PM I won't respond.

CEO swings a mighty sword...stay clear

I am in shock that anyone would say such a thing!!!!

Anyone who has met you in person would know that you are definitely you're own, very strong, woman who is the furthest thing from a puppet imaginable. Now, most people hear the phrase "strong woman" and instantly think beeatch, which would also be the furthest from the truth.

THP would be nothing without you and JB as you two balance each other out perfectly when the going gets tough. It's basically the staple of any relationship, both professional and personal.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, haters gon hate

Wow. Didn't expect to read that.

Do you what you do Morgan, we love you! :)

I am about to make a rant that I am sure will piss off many people, and quite frankly, I don't care. I want to make something very clear, I am my own person. I am not JB's puppet, and it is a HUGE insult to me, and everything that I stand for that anyone would think otherwise. I also find it incredibly amusing that people don't even have the audacity to say these insulting comments to me, but instead feel the need to take it elsewhere, and not even respond to me.

Let me make something very clear, I am ALWAYS the person who wants to cut someone off on the 1st offense, it is ALWAYS JB who wants to give a 2nd, 3rd and 10th try. Do you know who is the first person to ban someone on this site? Me! Do you know how many times I have banned someone and JB has un-banned them because he wanted to give them another try?

So please, stop calling me a puppet, it's incredibly insulting and is a giant attack on my character and I don't appreciate it.

And I will not be discussing this any further. Do not bother sending me a PM I won't respond.

I'm gonna need some pics please.

Too soon?

I have no idea.

Don't mess with GolferGal. She will win. Every time.

Someone must of done something ridiculous haha good for you GG, you tell em!

Crap! Just dropped one of my THP tumblers and broke it. Good thing I had the good sense to buy two. I know me. Butterfingers!

I dropped mine last week in the office, but the crack is not in a spot where I can't use it. Wish I had a backup, but I have my new THP water bottle.

Dang. I'm skeered and didn't even do anything.

Get em GG!

Well I'm not one to rant, but this one earned one. We encountered perhaps the slowest group I've ever come across. We weren't even directly behind them. It was a back to back foursome of fully foreign Asian tourists. They had to be told 3 times to speed up. Thankfully we didn't catch them until hole 12, where we had 3 other groups stacked up on the tee box waiting to play. Thank goodness it was such an epically gorgeous day and everyone else was super cool.

Well I'm not one to rant, but this one earned one. We encountered perhaps the slowest group I've ever come across. We weren't even directly behind them. It was a back to back foursome of fully foreign Asian tourists. They had to be told 3 times to speed up. Thankfully we didn't catch them until hole 12, where we had 3 other groups stacked up on the tee box waiting to play. Thank goodness it was such an epically gorgeous day and everyone else was super cool.

Worthy rant

Fully foreign Asian tourists?

This board sees a TON of traffic. Math tells me that there will be some bad eggs. You Don't Mess With The GG.

I'm not sure if this is a rant, or even rant worthy.

A couple days ago, I played a course that was well... Gimmicky, it was not on my GPS program, there was no yardage book, a lot of hazards in front of greens, in blind landing areas. Many times I hit what I felt was a decent if not useful golf shot only to find it in a hazard.
The course got into my head, I was unsure of anything, and was hesitant, finding myself wanting to hit where I could see the ball land.

Fast forward to today's round , nothing special , nothing horrible. Then it happened.

Shanked an 8i into a green, then shanked the wedge coming into the green.
Next hole miss a green on a par 3 short, shank the wedge.

I was not in a happy place.
I know the struggles while striving to improve can seem tedious and great, but it hit me hard the last couple days.

I did however buckle down and finished just a couple strokes shy of a PB. But was very unhappy getting there.

Daughter going on a trip this morning. Got up to tell her good bye. Back is KILLING me! Lower lumbar area. Putting a little heat on it right now. Got a 9:40 league round today though, so this has got to loosen up pronto.

JM

I always use cold on my back. Did the heat work for you?

Anyone who saw GG dominate over 50 teams in FF should know she no doubt is her own person.

As for the banning. I still hope to hear the story of how she fired JMan one time :)

Anyone who saw GG dominate over 50 teams in FF should know she no doubt is her own person.

As for the banning. I still hope to hear the story of how she fired JMan one time :)

Just once? Pretty sure it was multiple times..haha

Branson event.
Jman on the tee box. He hits a poor drive.
GG yells, "We need a new writer, James is fired".

At this point, it shouldn't be so hard to find graphite shafted irons that aren't regular or senior flex to try. People have been gaming stiff graphite shafted irons for a while now. It shouldn't seem like such a foreign concept to so many golf shop employees and at least one OEM demo guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back