Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

Hairdo makes me more aerodynamic too.

So, haven't heard a response on the Wed/Sun volunteer lodging. Anybody?

mikeg and knightlightrider need somewhere to sleep off the top of my head. Who else?

I'm all set thanks to #Cookie.

We can take Chris in with us...got to take care of my Gauntlet brother. I don't think we have anyone on our couch, and we may only have 5 in our villa anyway if memory serves.

Thanks Donne. Can you let him know?

We can take Chris in with us...got to take care of my Gauntlet brother. I don't think we have anyone on our couch, and we may only have 5 in our villa anyway if memory serves.

Coolio, thanks Donne!

nice job Donne

mikeg, I know Cookie said you can stay with us (and the rest of us are 100% fine with that too), but I'd really prefer you didn't have to sleep on a floor dude since the two couches were already claimed. Can somebody offer up a couch to Mike?

I think Pete, Seth, and I have a bed and a couch. I think tpluff might have claim to the bed but I think the couch is yet to be claimed. Seth or Pete please feel free to chime in.

Vman and Doug would have no issue I imagine letting someone crash in our villa as well. Just pm me and we will leave the light on for you.

mikeg, I know Cookie said you can stay with us (and the rest of us are 100% fine with that too), but I'd really prefer you didn't have to sleep on a floor dude since the two couches were already claimed. Can somebody offer up a couch to Mike?

Thanks for the heads up.

I think Pete, Seth, and I have a bed and a couch. I think tpluff might have claim to the bed but I think the couch is yet to be claimed. Seth or Pete please feel free to chime in.

I'll drop you a PM & we can figure something out.

I'll drop you a PM & we can figure something out.
We offered the bed to Tyler, but I'm not sure he ever confirmed that he's taking it.

Regardless, our couch is still open.

Perfect. We just don't want guys sleeping on the floor if there are open couches. Thanks guys.

I'm thinking we have everyone covered now, but if you're a volunteer and need a couch please speak up so we can get you sorted out.

Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

As far as I know, our villa with two finns, Jersey Nate and a smithfaced Jordan also has a couch open.

Last edited:
As far as I know, out villa with two finns, Jersey Nate and a smithfaced Jordan Also has a couch open.

I believe so. Come and crash with us!

Thank you for making this happen so fast!

I'm more than likely driving down Wednesday after work, so if anyone needs a pickup from the airport around that time let me know.

I am too. What time are you getting in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am too. What time are you getting in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I leave around 5:30, I would get in around 7:30.

Has everyone taken care of their lodging? If you have not please do so today, I want to get this closed out.

Has everyone taken care of their lodging? If you have not please do so today, I want to get this closed out.

Ive been done for a little while now. Thanks again Freddie!

Should be all set up here, thanks so much, Freddie!

Got it done my man.

Freddie: I have completed this previously as well.

Been done, but thanks for the reminder. Need to change card to my points card.

I hope everyone has their accommodations locked up, because last year the entire area was booked solid. There were literally no hotels available within an hour of the course during the MC weekend.

Back