#OutingApproved - What It Means

I hope to get #OutingApproved this year!

Still a few more chances.
TheGauntlet has a contest going on.
Wilson Staff has more openings coming up.

The infancy of this campaign will kick off at the 2014 THP Invitational sponsored by Bridgestone Golf in Ocean City.

Awesome. Can't wait to witness the kickoff firsthand.

Little behind on seeing this but I LOVE IT! I love all the small things THP comes up with to make these events even more interesting.

The infancy of this campaign will kick off at the 2014 THP Invitational sponsored by Bridgestone Golf in Ocean City.

Now that's some exciting news. Just hope my game is #OutingApproved in a month.

6ajemyna.jpg

Want..

Must have. Without question.

I want one of those

yay I will be there in OC! hope a few of us get one of these great shirts

Those came out great!

Do want. I'm going to be shooting for the Granddaddy after talking with everyone in Indy. And, I'll be taking my talents to every THP outing that I can next year.

Do want. I'm going to be shooting for the Granddaddy after talking with everyone in Indy. And, I'll be taking my talents to every THP outing that I can next year.

Still time to get into the Chicago Event with Wilson this year. Remaining spots will be opening up soon.

Still time to get into the Chicago Event with Wilson this year. Remaining spots will be opening up soon.

I would love to get into that one simply because I love what Wilson is putting out these days, but my wife has a school event that day, so I'll be home with the kiddies.

will i have a chance to be #outingapproved in OCMD? and it better not be a mike dean chutting contest

I would love to get into that one simply because I love what Wilson is putting out these days, but my wife has a school event that day, so I'll be home with the kiddies.

Man, the times have changed. Saturday School events must be rough.

will i have a chance to be #outingapproved in OCMD? and it better not be a mike dean chutting contest

Yes, it kicks off at OC.

Yes, it kicks off at OC.

good not only am i going to win so i get into the championship now i'm also going to be the first #outingapproved THPer

Bumping this in case anyone missed it. Cool! A little bonus at the Ocean City event! Love it!

LOL, have you had too much cough medicine? That picture is shaky!

Perhaps. Careful or I will go all Elaine Benes in your office.
Seinfeld fans will get the reference.

Those really did come out nice. I must have one.

The shirts look really nice.

Looks like July will be my first shot at one

Back