Devereux Golf Apparel - Company Spotlight

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
James is back with a look at a new apparel company you may not know about. Check it out here.

http://bit.ly/1kwMyic

I really like the looks of both shirts a lot dude with my lean going towards the Mathew a little, the color combinations really fit my eye and the cut looks great.

Thanks for the write up James.

Great review James. I found out about Deveraux Golf a few months back. While I didn't purchase any the style is definitely eye catching.

Style is a bit different, but in a good way. Price point is a bit high for me, but they look very nice.

Nice looking shirts. The price point is a bit steep for me, but I sometimes will jump up there and grab something like this.

Nice work James. I love the simple yet classic looks of the shirts. The colors are great as well

No bacon action in the collar after a few washes?

They look good and James likes pockets so its a perfect match.

Great job man.

JM

Very great color combos, definitely some dual purpose shirts

Thanks, James! Looks like some spiffy threads.

Got to see these shirts first hand this past weekend. The quality and look of them are great. The price tag is a bit much for me personally.

love the style, not the price

Great review and pics Jman, well done. You nailed it with these shirts actually having a unique look, I like it. The shirts just scream quality, style and comfort. They are now officially on my radar.

i would rock those for sure ...way out of my price range tho im cheap

JB have you worn any of these?

Nice review James. That Matthew polo is sharp! Clothes looks to have a nice fit and are stylish for sure. I will be on the lookout for this stuff.

Can't decide if I like the style or not. Good info though and love finding out about new brands.

They are nice looking shirts but the price point is out of my comfort range.

I saw these this weekend and thought to myself, "I really like the looks of those". Glad they feel as great as they look. Might have to look for a sale on then though.

Great review James and a really sharp looking shirt. Saw these over the weekend and was wondering who they were from. Like a few said, price tag is a tad high but will keep an eye on them.

At first glance I thought DevRickus started an apparel company lol

I really like those shirts, think they're awesome. But holy moly expensive. Maybe I'm cheap, but that's too rich for my blood.

Simple yet sophisticated is a great description for this line. The patterns are fantastic and you can tell these are made very well, hence the price point but that price still hurts and without a major sale these are just out of my budget.

Thanks for the Spotlight James, really digging the color and patterns used.

I saw these this weekend too and wanted to ask Jman where they were from. Love the looks of these, but the price is a bit high. The fact that I can wear them to the office on a Friday though does help justify the cost a little. I'm in serious ponder mode.........

Back