#OriginalSuperVillain

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Jason Finley from Callaway Golf has been a part of a few THP Events and plays the villain role rather well. GG and I decided to have some fun with it and sent him this.

BptPlJLCQAAQyVi.jpg

Thats pretty awesome right there

Love it. Finley plays the part so well.

Awesome shirt, I wouldnt be surprised if we say it in some of his trash talk videos going forward

Love the shirt !!

Nice. He 100% earned that prize.

Hahaha, that's awesome!

Jason Finley wears jeans while playing beach volleyball

#FinleyFact

He wears that Super Villain role extremely well. Which is just odd as he is a nice guy.

Finley's a good dude. Hope we get to tee it up again sometime in the future. I'm sure he'll wear that shirt with pride.

Finley is such a great villain, I keep waiting for the Scooby doo crew to unmask him and see who's really pulling the strings...

Nice work THP and Finley too. All in good fun.

have to love how into it he is getting.

I think next video will be him stroking a cat in his underground bunker plotting the destruction of the league of THPers....

Finley is such a great villain, I keep waiting for the Scooby doo crew to unmask him and see who's really pulling the strings...

Nice work THP and Finley too. All in good fun.

It was Roger Cleveland all along... and he would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for us nosey THPers

Awesome shirt.

The best part is I know that Finley will wear it with pride. As he should.

Jason is just a class act, I mean, who else would willingly have blugold (Joe, you're a great dude too) on their #Gauntlet team!? He will wear that shirt proudly and always refer to his undefeated record vs THPers. Don't let him fool you though, he has a soft side so I've heard.

Very nice i am sure he will wear it with Pride

LOL! Perfect!

That's #awesome.

Fantastic. I hope my captain wears that with pride.

Very cool

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Now that is bada$$. Fitting for a supper villain of such stature too.

JM

Most lovable super villain since Grumpy bear.

Talk about fitting. Perfect fit.

#originalsupervillain is the funniest hashtag I've seen in a while and suits Finley pretty well!

Back