The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graduated from highschool last night

Congratulations OJ...I know it has been a long winding road, but your THP family is proud of you.

Graduated from highschool last night

Congrats! What HS did you attend?

Local community college for 2 years, then transfer to a university for 2 years.

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Same as my youngest son. He went to Liberty HS in Hillsboro and graduated this year also. He'll attend PCC for a couple of years then probably transfer to OSU or PSU after a couple of years, his choice.

Today starting by spinning my wheels but have gathered some pretty good opportunities work wise. Now the easy part, getting their money.

Congrats! What HS did you attend?

Same as my youngest son. He went to Liberty HS in Hillsboro and graduated this year also. He'll attend PCC for a couple of years then probably transfer to OSU or PSU after a couple of years, his choice.

Beaverton. Going to the Rock Creek campus of PCC.

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Took the wife and kids on a wave runner excursion out into the bay and had dolphins come up to within 10 feet of us just sitting there, absolutely amazing.

Did a dolphin watch thing the other day but that didn't begin to compare to this today.

Vacation comes to an end tomorrow, been quite costly but everyone has had a blast. Makes all the hard work I do at work to afford trips like this seem worth it.

I'm a lucky guy indeed!

Just finished building and painting a cornhole set for my dad for Father's day

gemaza7u.jpg

Very nice Joe

Nice work bro!

Took the wife and kids on a wave runner excursion out into the bay and had dolphins come up to within 10 feet of us just sitting there, absolutely amazing.

Did a dolphin watch thing the other day but that didn't begin to compare to this today.

Vacation comes to an end tomorrow, been quite costly but everyone has had a blast. Makes all the hard work I do at work to afford trips like this seem worth it.

I'm a lucky guy indeed!

Those kinds of trips are what it's all about, brother. Vacation at its finest. Glad you got some nice, and much needed, R&R.

I'm a lucky guy indeed!

Love reading this dude. Glad you all had a great time.

Heading home!!! It's my anniversary today! Let's just say I am a lucky man to have a wife like I do.

Lots of anniversaries this week. Love it!

My HHJJ ... Surface Pro 3 ordered. Just have to wait for them to ship now.

Lots of anniversaries this week. Love it!

My HHJJ ... Surface Pro 3 ordered. Just have to wait for them to ship now.

oh nice purchase, I have yet to try these but they look great

Just found out our office is moving back into Warner Robins from Macon. HUGE HHJJ because I just figured out it will save me about 130 gallons of gas per year.
That's definitely an extra THP event per year.

Just got results from my wife's surgery, we are cancer free!! Effn-A right!!!!!!!

Awesome Panda! Happy for you and Tracy.

Best thing I've heard all week, Freddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back