The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, is tremendous news!

You have no idea, I've been sweat'n this for quite a while. I'm so freak'n happy!

Awesome news Freddie!!!

awesome Freddy, great news

Awesome news Freddie...very happy for you both.

Had no idea Freddie?! That is greatness my friend. Go celebrate!

So awesome Freddie! Great news for you and the wife!

Didn't realise, but that is great news Panda

Finished my old job yesterday, so a group of us went out for a meal last night, then spent most of today out on my motorbike after I had the recall work sorted out

Kids and grandson arrive later for a few days and we are all going out for the day tomorrow so keeping fingers crossed for another hot sunny day like we have had today

So happy for you and yours, Freddie!

So awesome Freddie!

Just got results from my wife's surgery, we are cancer free!! Effn-A right!!!!!!!
So awesome Freddie, congrats to you and the wife!

Freddie...congrats!

Internet high five to you and the wife Freddie!! There isn't better news than this.

Awesome news Freddie!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Have to love my gym. Every TV in the gym was turned to either the U.S. Open or the World Cup.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just posted this in the fitness thread, but I am pretty damn excited so I am posting here too. I am officially down 8lbs since starting this new workout routine and healthy eating. I am very excited! I have a long way to go still, but it's super encouraging to see some progress.

Awesome job Morgan!!

I just posted this in the fitness thread, but I am pretty damn excited so I am posting here too. I am officially down 8lbs since starting this new workout routine and healthy eating. I am very excited! I have a long way to go still, but it's super encouraging to see some progress.

I'm so proud of you. You keep me motivated and our 5/2 plan is working and quite easy.

Now excuse me as I dine out with John Kim...

Truthfully, I havent a clue why you are trying to lose weight :) but congrats on the progress!!

Truthfully, I havent a clue why you are trying to lose weight :) but congrats on the progress!!

About 2 months ago I hit a number I have never seen before. I come from a family with major health issues. My mother, father, mom's brother, mom's father, and mom's uncle all have or had (some have passed away) diabetes. Both my grandfather's had heart attacks at a young age, in fact my father's dad passed away in his 40's from a heart attack and my mother's father had a heart attack at 57. Just about everyone in my family has had cancer, with 90% being terminal. With that kind of family health history, it's extremely important that I take care of myself.

Congrats GG! All your hard work is paying off

About 2 months ago I hit a number I have never seen before. I come from a family with major health issues. My mother, father, mom's brother, mom's father, and mom's uncle all have or had (some have passed away) diabetes. Both my grandfather's had heart attacks at a young age, in fact my father's dad passed away in his 40's from a heart attack and my mother's father had a heart attack at 57. Just about everyone in my family has had cancer, with 90% being terminal. With that kind of family health history, it's extremely important that I take care of myself.

Living a healthy lifestyle is something that should be important to everyone. Took me having a child to learn that. I am proud of you for making those changes proactively.

Hell yeah Morgan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back