Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Defiantly agree with you here Donne, I love the feeling of the unknown on what is to come for us. The best part is it's going to be amazing no matter what news were about to hear.
I know part of each of you is going crazy with the unknown, but it would have been very easy for Cleveland to just let you all pick amongst the existing line and call it a day. It really is quite cool that they instead are taking things down to the deadline (which gives them in turn a tighter time period for construction and shipping) so that you all can choose from whatever surprises are in store.

I know you Cleveland/Srixon Staffers are anxiously awaiting your announcement for gear. I am just as anxious for you. Seeing all of your faces on Friday as you walk up to your bags is going to be so much fun to see on my part. Not that I wouldn't be just as excited if I was one of the staffers walking up to my bag. Either way I'm going to enjoy the weekend and remember the looks on all of your faces.

Chris, maybe some video or pics of this?

I know part of each of you is going crazy with the unknown, but it would have been very easy for Cleveland to just let you all pick amongst the existing line and call it a day. It really is quite cool that they instead are taking things down to the deadline (which gives them in turn a tighter time period for construction and shipping) so that you all can choose from whatever surprises are in store.

Yea, it has the potential to be very cool. Definitely ready to get this sorted out.

Here's to hoping I get selected and able to see the awesomeness, Cleveland/Srixon has in store for the MC

Rob my man, would love to see your face down #THPMC...
Here's to hoping I get selected and able to see the awesomeness, Cleveland/Srixon has in store for the MC

Wouldn't want it any other way!

Since I put my name in for the open spot, I've been catching up on this thread. So much great stuff in here (and more yet-to-be-announced to come!), and whoever gets that spot is going to have a once in a lifetime experience.

Welcome to the team mpeterson

Since I put my name in for the open spot, I've been catching up on this thread. So much great stuff in here (and more yet-to-be-announced to come!), and whoever gets that spot is going to have a once in a lifetime experience.

Time well spent! I have a feeling we will get our minds blown soon with options from Cleveland/Srixon that may not be available anywhere else yet!

Im not your tour rep, but GolferGal (who is), has a smirk on her face from working closely with your sponsor.
Rumor has it, details and ordering menu are coming tomorrow.
#Whoa!!!!!!!

I'm excited FOR these guys!

Excellllent

Im not your tour rep, but GolferGal (who is), has a smirk on her face from working closely with your sponsor.
Rumor has it, details and ordering menu are coming tomorrow.
#Whoa!!!!!!!

VERY soon! I just hope you all are sitting down when you get my PM, if you aren't...then find the nearest chair. And no, the PM is NOT coming today.

This menu is going to separate from the Internet Golfer from the Real one...That is for sure. Wowzers.

Need a chair?

#intrigued

Can't wait to see what is in store for you guys.

Need a chair?

#intrigued

To say the least.
Lets just say some of the menu items have not exactly been "discussed" on the interwebz as of yet.

To say the least.
Lets just say some of the menu items have not exactly been "discussed" on the interwebz as of yet.

Crazy interwebz thinking they know it all.

True awesomeness indeed.

VERY soon! I just hope you all are sitting down when you get my PM, if you aren't...then find the nearest chair. And no, the PM is NOT coming today.

Will sitting down at the beach do or will I need to be inside away from sharp objects?!

To say the least.

I'm glad I'm not an internet golfer and now outing approved. I know nothing from anywhere else but THP cause I like it that way.

My heart is jumping a bit more now.....where the heck is WCBM!!!!

I'm glad I'm not an internet golfer and now outing approved. I know nothing from anywhere else but THP cause I like it that way.

My heart is jumping a bit more now.....where the heck is WCBM!!!!

I think you guys may have some trouble sleeping tonight. WCBM man need to be medicated.

Will sitting down at the beach do or will I need to be inside away from sharp objects?!

I would venture away from sharp objects...It will probably lead to things like "What the heck is that?" and then wasted google time trying to find out what that is.

To say the least.

Oh, my.

Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Thanks for the welcome, fellow Cleveland staffers! Reading the updates, I feel like I'm excited at levels I've never been before.

I'm hungry show me the menu!!!

Excited for tomorrow

Back