What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today was an up-and-down kind of round. Two birdies (lipped an 8 foot eagle putt), two pars. 42/45 for an 87 at White Oaks. Had an incredible ball striking day with my woods and my full shot short irons/wedges. What let me down and cost me some blow up holes was an inconsistent putter and some just average chipping. Still...game is coming around, slowly but surely.

My chipping sucked today too!

My chipping sucked today too!

Short game, short game, short game will be my mantra these last 30 days. Had some pretty nice shots today, though, including a 220 yard 3W to 8 feet...just couldn't pour it on consistently today.

43-41 for 84 on a par 70. I had not hit balls in 2 weeks prior to today's round and had about 2 hours of sleep last night, so I'll take a round under 85. Getting off the tee was a big issue today and the reason for most of my over-par scores, I need to get back to the range soon and try to work on that.

44/46 For a pretty good 90. Struck my irons so much better than in the past couple of weeks, and kept it in play better off the tee. Just need to tighten things up a bit, but today felt miles better than the past couple of weeks.

Rushed to the course after work to fit in a round. Straight to the tee box without a warmup.

Shot a 82, 45/37. Had a triple and a quad on the front due to some errant tee shots. Home course Par 71, 36/35.

9 holes. 43. Birdie on the 9th. Too many doubles.

9 holes par 36, shot 38. Short game and putting practice really paying off.

37 +1 with a bogey on the last. Took me three to get up and in from the fringe within 30 feet of the flag on two separate occasions. Hit the driver really well today, which was a great feeling. I seem to be hitting the ball a little better again.

82. Thought I had a chance at a special round when I was -1 through 6. But then I caught up with a slow group who took forever to let me by and lost my stride. Finished at +10. Just hit some terrible iron shots. Putt, chipped, and drove well though so I'll take them as positives.

37 +1 with a bogey on the last. Took me three to get up and in from the fringe within 30 feet of the flag on two separate occasions. Hit the driver really well today, which was a great feeling. I seem to be hitting the ball a little better again.
good to see you back to form. super solid with couple holes with not so stellar short game

Not good enough!!! Get back out there till you get it right..... You hear me!!! Crack open those glow balls till it's right!!!

Go!!!!!!

Put up a 79 in the Member/Guest at Little Mill today, we won the gross score portion but came in second to last in the net portion, I guess we need to bump up the handicaps a bit.

good to see you back to form. super solid with couple holes with not so stellar short game

Thanks, man. It was nice to have some confidence standing over the ball again.
Not good enough!!! Get back out there till you get it right..... You hear me!!! Crack open those glow balls till it's right!!!

Go!!!!!!

You're right. I don't want to let you down.

Went out today and had a playing lesson with my pro. Ended up shooting a 43 with a few putts that could have dropped and didn't. Played the back 9, parred 10, doubled 11, 12, and 13, then played the last 5 at +1 with 2 bogies, 2 pars, and a birdie. The 3 doubles were due to a slice into the woods with a bad punchout that didn't make it past the last tree, a tee shot into the water, and a pin placement from hell on a tough green resulting in a 3 putt. Overall, was really happy with the way I played, and could have broken 40 with a few better breaks.

Nice 43 neb!

Nice round Neb, keep it up dude!

36/41= 77 at the home Course, learned some valuable lessons about not playing scared. lots of work to do to finish like I start--usually the same course the score is the other way with an even back, so I know there is a par round coming soon!

39/39 78 ok 6 days of golf may be too much in a row... good to do work, but getting tired a bit!

Some really good work, partner. Your game is coming along right on schedule.

Went out today and had a playing lesson with my pro. Ended up shooting a 43 with a few putts that could have dropped and didn't. Played the back 9, parred 10, doubled 11, 12, and 13, then played the last 5 at +1 with 2 bogies, 2 pars, and a birdie. The 3 doubles were due to a slice into the woods with a bad punchout that didn't make it past the last tree, a tee shot into the water, and a pin placement from hell on a tough green resulting in a 3 putt. Overall, was really happy with the way I played, and could have broken 40 with a few better breaks.

Nice, Ryan. You're getting really close to having it all come together. Keep working, bro.

#DoWorkDotCom

Played 36 today

73 and 74

was throwing darts at flags all day

What a day! I played 9 in league and shot -4 32! We got 7 more holes in before dark and I was even on those. I was shaking on the 9th,left an eagle chip on the lip... Tap in birdie. 4 birdies and no bogeys thru 16 holes.

Holy crap jake that's awesome

What a day! I played 9 in league and shot -4 32! We got 7 more holes in before dark and I was even on those. I was shaking on the 9th,left an eagle chip on the lip... Tap in birdie. 4 birdies and no bogeys thru 16 holes.

That is crazy, crazy awesome. You gonna go back and finish tomorrow?

Thanks guys! I blacked out!

Haha, nah no need to go finish. I wish I could have gotten a full round in tho!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back