Chad's Tiny Studio Thread (spoiler)

A BIG announcement coming tomorrow, nice tease. Is it just me or do these segments keep getting better.

Great video...I had missed the Odyssey contest in my Twitter feed, and I look forward to the BIG announcement tomorrow.

Another great video from chad..BIG announcment has my interest

BIG!!!!

He kills it with these, he honestly does.

I like early announcements.

I love Chad's videos, and had no idea he was 5 years younger than me and already an internet sensation... that's kind of depressing. Can't wait to hear what the announcement is, I like BIG announcements.

Enjoyed this episode. Chad does a great job with these. Big announcement in about 30 minutes. I'll be right here checking that out!

The big announcement will be announced on the THP homepage at 9am EST. And trust me, it's BIG!!!

Just coming in to see if there was any more news there. 8 minutes!

Now I am on the edge of my seat!

I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting to hit submit.

Pro Tip

Dont drink coffee or anything for that matter as you get ready to read it

#WetMonitors

Great video and holy crap am I glad I came in here now. 5 minutes!

Cha-Ching!

Another great episode of Chad's Tiny Studio. Entertaining and informative as always.

Tiny studio is my favorite Callaway thing going right now. Love the king crown in the back!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Another great episode. I really like these. Chad does a great job with these and they are really entertaining. I look forward to the next episode.

Have to admit I enjoy this bit Chad does a lot.

Chad gets a ton of mileage from his large cubicle/tiny studio. The big news has been amazing!

Loved that go pro video.....makes me want to go buy a drone...LOL

Love chads videos.

Chad's Tiny Studio Thread (spoiler)

Here is the latest episode of Chad's Tiny Studio. There is a nice surprise in for the the 8 lucky THPers who will be sponsored by Callaway Golf in the 2014 Morgan Cup.

He is just so good at these things. Great episode and cannot wait to see those Cally bags

Back