Don't Mess With Mike Hunt

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is what happens when you tell GolferGal you are going to beat her in THP Fantasy Football. You end up at a THP Event, wearing a skirt.

Jlukes was a great sport and honored his bet. For those wondering GolferGal's team name in fantasy football is Mike Hunt.

nypepa5a.jpg

dytububy.jpg

ezy8uvej.jpg

Hilarious.

And truly horrifying.

Well that's something I can't un-see.

Mike Hunt was amazing all year

Wow... Just, wow

• Admin
Jlukes, you were awesome with embracing this and you owned it.

Lol wow

I would've went for the spray tan.

Holy Ghost!

Hahahah

Jlukes, you were awesome with embracing this and you owned it.

Thanks JB. I'm a man of my word. Was bummed GG couldn't be there to witness the fruits of her labor in person

Anyone else think of those photos and think of the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark when they opened the Ark of the Covenant?

Anyone else think of those photos and think of the scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark when they opened the Ark of the Covenant?

What happened in that scene. I my eyes closed.

So much awesome. Way to be a good sport about it.

Thanks JB. I'm a man of my word. Was bummed GG couldn't be there to witness the fruits of her labor in person
Normally I would say she would of loved to witness it. However, retina replacement. Is never an easy procedure! Well done Joe

I beat up Mike Hunt last year.

#claimtofame

I'm thinking Fred Funk!

Remind me never to make a bet with GG!

This guy wants his legs back.

20110827053409!ChickenLittle.png

#LessonLearned

As bad as that is to see, well done on holding up your end of the bet! That is just too nutty. hahaha

Well done hold up the punishment for the lost bet Joe. I know not to mess with GG when it comes to Fantasy Football, but others always learn the lesson the hard way.

Awesome picture, horrible team name...

Should know better than bet against GG.

Way to be a good sport joe

Back