The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to report some b!tch who left her dog in the car on this 90° day. I'm so pissed off right now its just ridiculous, the dog has been in there an hour!!!

I hope they lock her up and take the dog from her, people are so stupid sometimes.

Just had to report some b!tch who left her dog in the car on this 90° day. I'm so pissed off right now its just ridiculous, the dog has been in there an hour!!!
To hell with calling. Well, I would have called. After I broke the window.

smash the window, she'll get the message

(p.s. how do you know it's a she?)

To hell with calling. Well, I would have called. After I broke the window.
Makes me so mad. She had the windows down a sliver, oh bless her heart. Its 90 today with no breeze and with the blacktop parking lot and black interior its unbelievably hot in that car. We'll see what happens hopefully she'll get arrested, thank god animal cruelty is a now a felony in NY. Would love to lock her ass in that car

smash the window, she'll get the message

(p.s. how do you know it's a she?)
She had pink stickers all over her car and flower seat covers and pink pin stripes down the side so I just assumed haha. I thought about breaking the windows but because she had them down just a sliver ( not even 1/4 way down) I wasn't sure of the repercussions. Police or animal control should be taking care of it shortly, hopefully they'll take the dog away. Its roasting today, I can't believe anyone would consider taking their dog with them when inside for that long. An hour!!

I just can't catch a break. On Friday, brakes went out on our van, $400 for everything to be fixed. Then yesterday, my AC unit in my house starts leaking in the garage (usually just a clogged drain pipe) so I blow it out. As I am working around the AC I start to hear a hissing/popping noise from the drain pan. I take off the cover and see that one of the small copper tubes feeding into the coils is leaking freon. My AC unit is well over 14+ years old so it cannot be repaired and I now have to completely change out the entire system. UGH

She had pink stickers all over her car and flower seat covers and pink pin stripes down the side so I just assumed haha. I thought about breaking the windows but because she had them down just a sliver ( not even 1/4 way down) I wasn't sure of the repercussions. Police or animal control should be taking care of it shortly, hopefully they'll take the dog away. Its roasting today, I can't believe anyone would consider taking their dog with them when inside for that long. An hour!!

She should be left in a hot car with only the windows open a crack and see how it feels.

She should be left in a hot car with only the windows open a crack and see how it feels.
For real. I was sweating up a storm coming off the course and even with the ac on its still crazy hot in that parking lot. Poor dog

For real. I was sweating up a storm coming off the course and even with the ac on its still crazy hot in that parking lot. Poor dog
I hope animal control gets there soon.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Good on you for reporting that skid mark of a human being.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Good on you for reporting that skid mark of a human being.
Haha thanks. I left a bit ago and I didn't see any signs of her coming out of wherever she was so hopefully the authorities are there by now. The manager at Wegmans was overseeing it now so should be all good. To think of any dog dying in a hot car breaks my heart
I hope animal control gets there soon.

The Supreme Court. Disgusting.

This afternoon is looking really dangerous weather wise. I don't need water in my basement or 80 mph winds.
Starting to get pretty gnarly here, dark dark red radar is on its way in. How's it out your way?

The Supreme Court. Disgusting.

This may quickly spiral into debate room ground. So I will leave it at this...

This may quickly spiral into debate room ground. So I will leave it at this...

I won't go into my views on it, whether the ruling was right or not. But I'm sick of the media saying it is about contraception. Both parties in the case had no problem with contraception. It was about the morning after pill and other treatments they considered Abortion.

Debate room please. Thanks guys

I won't go into my views on it, whether the ruling was right or not. But I'm sick of the media saying it is about contraception. Both parties in the case had no problem with contraception. It was about the morning after pill and other treatments they considered Abortion.
16 of the 20 FDA approved treatments were not an issue, and are still covered. It's ridiculous the way the media is spinning it around. 100% agree with you dude, no idea why everyone is making such a big stink about it

Again, debate room, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back